Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    onefasthatch
    ah bluto i know what your driving not bad at all was pretty quick i was in the wrx behind my buddy in the gray hatch

Fast grocery getter...
    Gray hatch..and I (red 4 door gtp) met up awhile ago..after he and his buddies where crusing around hwy...we decided to go from a roll a few times..not really close..but from a stop..it was a different story..props to him and his fast car...glad to see you hit your 12's..I knew your car had the power....and yes the traps should be around 107-108ish..best of luck..and damn nice all motor....
    2006 AWD Black TBSS
    Tom tuned
    ...Now it's Loose and Loud!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotion
    Gray hatch..and I (red 4 door gtp) met up awhile ago..after he and his buddies where crusing around hwy...we decided to go from a roll a few times..not really close..but from a stop..it was a different story..props to him and his fast car...glad to see you hit your 12's..I knew your car had the power....and yes the traps should be around 107-108ish..best of luck..and damn nice all motor....
    Oh yeah I remember you that was a awesome race. On the 2nd gear downshift you have my number all day but for the dig was the other way around.... Have you been to the track lately any new numbers???

___________Rob L.___________

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGrayCivic
    This last time I went to the track I went 13.8 @ 81 mph I went 1st 2nd 3rd and back to 2nd accidentally instead of 4th I revved to about 12,000 rpms and blew out my clutch and rolled it to the end of the track.. my best is 12.8@101 mph 1.8 60' BTW: I am running a stock exhaust manifold right now
    If you think your going to hit 11's id say 11.9999999

12.8 to 11's on a 65 shot is cutting it close, but hell 12's are quick so props to you and 11's well are faster so go for it

How much does that thing weigh ?
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

With me in it and full interior comes to a cool 2350 lbs. and yeah I would only expect a high 11 with only a 65 shot

With me in it and full interior comes to a cool 2350 lbs. and yeah I would only expect a high 11 with only a 65 shot
    Nice

Are you running the stock axles
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

bluto
    Amazing- With me, hard tonnau,spare,full tank---5000lbs what a pig. Somehow its able to break the laws of physics though.

Race

BLUTO I'd like to give you a run when I get my truck finished. 3650#. What mods do you have on that physics-defying beast?
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by awsomeears
    Nice

Are you running the stock axles

Yeah stock axles for now until they break

bluto
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUTO
    Amazing- With me, hard tonnau,spare,full tank---5000lbs what a pig. Somehow its able to break the laws of physics though.
    jUST THE BASICS, PULLEY&PROGRAMMER. Still running the stock exhaust & intake. That and 2 bottles of anti-gravity additive mixed in every tankful of Amoco premium. Also a coat of aerodynamics reducer applied to the paint.

Beeyond Engineering
    Oh yeah I remember you that was a awesome race. On the 2nd gear downshift you have my number all day but for the dig was the other way around.... Have you been to the track lately any new numbers???

them gtp's have pretty good downshift power....especially if moded just a bit. from off the line if the honda gets the rev up and holds it high in the rpms alot of cars will have trouble keeping up with it..
    honda and highreving
    honda and highreving w/ turbo:

I already have too much invested in allmotor to go turbo now I think JUN III cams and 11.1:1 compression is not a good combo with forced induction

I already have too much invested in allmotor to go turbo now I think JUN III cams and 11.1:1 compression is not a good combo with forced induction
    are you runnning a b16 or b18 - i cant remember what you told me? stroked at all? (PM me if you dont want to post it)

anyway...all this talk about hatches and motor swaps is really making me miss my old car - it woulda been fun to play.
    i know i keep whining about this, but it was the most fun car i have owned - the evo doesnt even come close.
    04 EVOLUTION VIII | 93 Civic Si (RIP) | 92 Integra GS