Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bluto

Mad props to grey civic hatch & blue STI

Ran a grey civic 2dr hatch last nite w/ #s on the windows from GLD. Im impressed fast car- talked briefly and car is all motor running 12's. Now spray that thing into the 11's

Also ran a blue STI w/chrome rims a few weeks back.Very impressive car and cool blue flames out the pipe. Talked to him the other nite and dont think we will get to run again any time soon due to his recent tickets.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUTO
    Ran a grey civic 2dr hatch last nite w/ #s on the windows from GLD. Im impressed fast car- talked briefly and car is all motor running 12's. Now spray that thing into the 11's

Also ran a blue STI w/chrome rims a few weeks back.Very impressive car and cool blue flames out the pipe. Talked to him the other nite and dont think we will get to run again any time soon due to his recent tickets.
    Leaving window paint on after going to the track =

Wouldnt mind seeing the STI tho. Dunno bout the flames tho.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I say you get about two days at the most to get the numbers off, the best is when they have old numbers crossed out and new ones right next to them
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

onefasthatch
    bluto what kinda of car you got

bluto
    Quote Originally Posted by onefasthatch
    bluto what kinda of car you got

Blue reg cab 'Fast' was a ford truck,makes funny noises when I step on the gas

Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI
    I say you get about two days at the most to get the numbers off, the best is when they have old numbers crossed out and new ones right next to them

Andy
    00 Silver GT

The numbers are off my car now I was just too lazy to wipe them off..... thanks for the props I think I'm going to get an aftermarket header first and then I'll spray a cool 65 shot....then it should be high 11's

___________Rob L.___________

Well what did you run? You are running 12's all motor with a stock exhaust manifold?
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI
    I had 3 sets of numbers on at one point Fri/Sat/Sun Tuesday I went and the motor blew, haha

This last time I went to the track I went 13.8 @ 81 mph I went 1st 2nd 3rd and back to 2nd accidentally instead of 4th I revved to about 12,000 rpms and blew out my clutch and rolled it to the end of the track.. my best is 12.8@101 mph 1.8 60' BTW: I am running a stock exhaust manifold right now

12,000 Rpm

Wow you're running almost triple the RPM I am!! What type of connecting rods do you use? Does it sound like an Indy car?? That's pretty insane.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

I'm sorry 12,000 rpms was misleading I shift at 9100 rpms but when I went from 3rd to 2nd I over revved and it jumped to 12,000 rpms luckly I didn't break anything internally it just blew out my clutch

Ahh I see. What RPM does the car idle at?

It idle's normal around 800-1000

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGrayCivic
    This last time I went to the track I went 13.8 @ 81 mph I went 1st 2nd 3rd and back to 2nd accidentally instead of 4th I revved to about 12,000 rpms and blew out my clutch and rolled it to the end of the track.. my best is 12.8@101 mph 1.8 60' BTW: I am running a stock exhaust manifold right now
    I assume that was you I ran last night? That's a quick car, I was surprised by how close you stayed. What tires are u using at the track to get those 60'?
    -Jason
    2005 White ACR SRT-4 stripper model, 1/88 produced - the race car (Staying stock for autocross )
    1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 Limited - The winter/work vehicle
    2003 Silver SRT-4: 1st SRT sold in WI: 5/23/03, traded 5/31/05 SLIPS, 100% Bone stock on OE tires.
    I really like the $60,000 BMW M3 Competition Coupe. In fact, it's even as fast on a racetrack as my stock "Neon".

Beeyond Engineering
    dang robby you only hitting 101mph... gosh darn it... take rpms in 1st and 2nd a bit higher next time you are out... be more conservative in 3rd and 4th.. you should be pulling easy 105-108mph!!! next thing on your list... PISTONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SRT4ME
    I assume that was you I ran last night? That's a quick car, I was surprised by how close you stayed. What tires are u using at the track to get those 60'?
    -Jason
    Jason the civic you ran last night was H22EG. Real nice fella w, another respectably fast hatch.

-Jason
    hey man.....Was that your White ACR at Miller Park..........Did u change your plates??

Or was it your cars twin sister?

-Jason
    No that was my buddy Eddie, H22EG is his name on BCM his car is pretty fast but mine is faster

Jiggawhat?
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave
    hey man.....Was that your White ACR at Miller Park..........Did u change your plates??
    Or was it your cars twin sister?
    Dave, I thought I told you once before not to push too hard when using Q-tips. It's not good when they pop out the other ear, ok?
    2005 White ACR SRT-4 stripper model, 1/88 produced - the race car (Staying stock for autocross )
    1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 Limited - The winter/work vehicle
    2003 Silver SRT-4: 1st SRT sold in WI: 5/23/03, traded 5/31/05 SLIPS, 100% Bone stock on OE tires.
    I really like the $60,000 BMW M3 Competition Coupe. In fact, it's even as fast on a racetrack as my stock "Neon".