Red DSM - WI plates: KBYE

ive seen you driving around in the new berlin area in a red 2nd gen DSM. just wanted to see if you (or anyone who knows you) are on this board, and what you've got done.

also wanted to let you know that certain others are pissed that you beat them to that personalized plate.
    04 EVOLUTION VIII | 93 Civic Si (RIP) | 92 Integra GS

Heck yes I'm pissed...I wanted to do that plate for my gst....or better yet on my geo tracker... I wanna see this car...this guy has to be a Napoleon Dynamite fan !

~junkgsx

that kid lives by me in oak creek. I dont like dsm's very much but that car looks good. i heard that the kid was selling it. i know he bought it for 7g's. raced him once. beat him pretty good. but he has a good sounding and looking car.
    Scotty B.
    "If you cant ride it or take it to bed, it ain't worth having"

VEHICLES:
    1995 Chevy SIlverado...6 inch lift, 35's
    2005 KTM450SX (?!?!MODS!?!?!)
    2006 KTM525SX (Stock)
    1994 Ski-Doo Formula 583 piped, K&N pod filters, jetted

tenchu
    Yeah his name is Matt, he lives in Oak Creek, he says he has a big 16g turbo but he popped the hood for me and the turbo said TD05H, so I just laughed and walked away, i'm not sure what else is done to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchu
    Yeah his name is Matt, he lives in Oak Creek, he says he has a big 16g turbo but he popped the hood for me and the turbo said TD05H, so I just laughed and walked away, i'm not sure what else is done to it.
    You obviously don't know anything about dsm's.... The 16g turbo uses a TD05H housing which can be found in a 1st gen dsm which is a 14b turbo. a 16g has different internals and a different exhaust housing... so it is very well possible that it was a 16G. just adding my 0.02
    kByE!
    ~junk

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    Don't think I have run into him yet.

I have been seeing a few of our DSM guys selling the cars lately though----

Dave Herbst's eclipse is on E-Bay right now for sale
    --he needs the money, so if anyone is interested, check out the auction.

As for other DSM license plates, my friend Matt has "321 CYA" as his plate.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

tenchu
    Quote Originally Posted by SloFarmTruck
    You obviously don't know anything about dsm's.... The 16g turbo uses a TD05H housing which can be found in a 1st gen dsm which is a 14b turbo. a 16g has different internals and a different exhaust housing... so it is very well possible that it was a 16G. just adding my 0.02
    kByE!
    ~junk
    I know a lot about DSMs, but I didn't know that, thanks for informing me! I actually used to own a 1g dsm, but never a 16g turbo, so I guess the 16g is kinda like a bastard turbo, lol. Thanks for the knowledge

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    everyone knows that a 16g turbo says "16g" on the side. I have a 4H Club turbo in my car. HeLLAhPssSSSsst bLow OfF VaLver Too!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed