Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S-10

sweet just got a hypertech off ebay for $130...not too shabby...so what's the plan? wanna do this sometime in oct?
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

POW!
    i wont have my truck in storage yet so id be down!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda69
    sweet just got a hypertech off ebay for $130...not too shabby...so what's the plan? wanna do this sometime in oct?
    Now get a dam Ypipe!! That was THE best mod for the buck BY FAR!!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

it's coming soon...tomorrow comes the flowmaster 40 turndown before the axle for right now till i can save the money for the 3in catback system from jba...then the y-pipe
    Brandon

it's coming soon...tomorrow comes the flowmaster 40 turndown before the axle for right now till i can save the money for the 3in catback system from jba...then the y-pipe
    Dont get a catback system bro! They are way overpriced, and you can get a custom system made for much cheaper with better results.

BTW I'd go with a 3" system from the cat back with a spintech prostreet followed by a turn down before the axle. Def get that y-pipe, think my SLP one was 2.25"?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

tell me where to get a custom one....every shop i have called has told me i am nuts or no they won't do it. the kit was only 250. i know slp discontinued them for awhile then read they are bringing them back so i will have to check on it. i believe though they are 2.5 in. stock should be 2.25
    Brandon

Talking

tell me where to get a custom one....every shop i have called has told me i am nuts or no they won't do it. the kit was only 250. i know slp discontinued them for awhile then read they are bringing them back so i will have to check on it. i believe though they are 2.5 in. stock should be 2.25
    I dont think so. It's hard for me to explain but when I held the slp to the stock there was a HUGE difference. Especialy where the ypipe meets the manifold.

I'm not sure were to get one but I guess 250 is a good price. Try posting in the general forum, there's a midas somewhere that has a guy that does good work!

already went there and he said no way.....the flowmaster didn't fit right today so i just went with no muffler and the turndown.....sounds good.....did slp start remaking the 4.3 y-pipe? i know they discontinued it for awhile and saw on there site they were thinking about bringing it back becuz of the high demand for it
    Brandon

already went there and he said no way.....the flowmaster didn't fit right today so i just went with no muffler and the turndown.....sounds good.....did slp start remaking the 4.3 y-pipe? i know they discontinued it for awhile and saw on there site they were thinking about bringing it back becuz of the high demand for it
    I'm not sure, stay tuned on the s10 forums to see. I know there's been alot of people calling SLP and asking. Guess SLPs been telling them due to demand they're going to start making them again!

gman7711
    So is this a custom chevy truck Meet only......or do daily driven Ford Rangers get to come too!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gman7711
    So is this a custom chevy truck Meet only......or do daily driven Ford Rangers get to come too!
    I used to have a 93 2.3L 5speed. Was gonna do a turbo thunderbird swap, but got the s10 for a good price.

Maybe I'm a Mini-Truck buyer, but I've had two Rangers, a '83 and a '92... And two S-10s a '94 and the '98.... lol... Mini-truck meet??
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by 01v6stangpwr
    Maybe I'm a Mini-Truck buyer, but I've had two Rangers, a '83 and a '92... And two S-10s a '94 and the '98.... lol... Mini-truck meet??
    You should get a turbo kit for the S10! Or one of those Wynjammer s/c's!

LS1-S10
    Mufflers and pipes on Sunset in Waukesha does custom work.
    Or if you want a hand fit and welded mandrel bent system I do them.

i called them and they told me no too....if u wanna give it a shot i would let u do it...single 3 in with resonator....i don't think it's that hard....how much would u charge me?
    Brandon

i called them and they told me no too....if u wanna give it a shot i would let u do it...single 3 in with resonator....i don't think it's that hard....how much would u charge me?
    Let steve do it

Quote Originally Posted by LS1-S10
    Mufflers and pipes on Sunset in Waukesha does custom work.
    Or if you want a hand fit and welded mandrel bent system I do them.
    So can you do the downpipe/back for my truck when its ready?

LS1-S10

Smile

Anakonda69 I'll send you a PM with my # .

anytime 96. When are you back in town? Country? Do you want it done b/4 you get back, after?

Quote Originally Posted by LS1-S10
    Anakonda69 I'll send you a PM with my # .

anytime 96. When are you back in town? Country? Do you want it done b/4 you get back, after?
    It's gonna take me a while to gather the rest of the stuff together. Could you do the intake tubing for the i/c & turbo too?

LS1-S10
    I'm ready any time that you are. Just let me know when. I/C and turbo that's some easy stuff, ya got anything harder you need done?

Vintage Racer
    So here's a question. If I bring my POS S-10 blazer down there can i give one of you guys the keys so you can have it?
    Beater: 96 Dodge 1500 5.9 4x4 trans fixed!!
    Toys: 70 Saab 99 GT3/GTU, 54 Chevy Bel Air Sedan