Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10sec street???

Beeyond Engineering

10sec street???

dang anyone in WI hit that yet fully street!!! i mean if it is actually registered and all....i'd consider street. any supras TT??? DSM??? Hondas???<---nah not even close dang someone has to of hit it!!! I know a few YOTAS that have, but one peak inside and they are full-track cars...Not really true street warriors, but dang still driven on the streets..hardcore

A street car has power windows, locks, seat, tilt wheel, Power steering and brakes.......right?.........

Oh Ya....And ice cold A/C......

Hmmm I wonder?.....
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

ive seen a 1g dsm around at places and the buzz is hes high 10's. Shepard built TC, Tranny, but i forget his tune place, somewhere outta state
    Used to drive an evo and had to fix it. Now drives an 07 Trailblazer SS and has Check Air Bag Lights. Cars disgust me.

What about Sam, Mark, Andy and the gang...

I think he meant sport compact/Imports..
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

oh imports...thats IMPOSSIBLE

mxman18
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparScott
    oh imports...thats IMPOSSIBLE
    hahahaha ok there was a 10 second evo8 out at import wars #3 so it is not impossible

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by carkid0101
    ive seen a 1g dsm around at places and the buzz is hes high 10's. Shepard built TC, Tranny, but i forget his tune place, somewhere outta state
    i'm talking about WI based cars only.. IL/chicagoland should have plenty...hehe

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparScott
    What about Sam, Mark, Andy and the gang...

i meant imports... i know the domestic scene has plentiful.... and maybe 1-2 9sec street setups too...but yeah i meant this for imports...

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by mxman18
    hahahaha ok there was a 10 second evo8 out at import wars #3 so it is not impossible

that 10sec evo is from chicagoland... if that is the same one we are referring to.... anyhow that evo was bad@ss and a true street car by far!!!

I'm aSSuming you speak of Martin's EVO8 (AMS)...he made it to the 3rd round of the eliminations at the NOPI event in St. Louis last weekend. It was HOT AS FVCK and he still turned a 10.293@142.13
    http://ndra.nopi.com/eqraces/dsp_ere...d=2C-Turbo%204

Quote Originally Posted by mxman18
    I dont believe you, no freaking way. Did he have a second pass to back up the number? If not its BS.

I raced Steve with the white 68 hurst olds last night. 600hp, 11.3s@118, 1.6 60 foots on the slicks he was running last night. He hooks better than I can at the track and I hook better than he can on the street. I raced him 3 times, twice from a roll, once from a stop and had a car, maybe two on him up to the end of third gear.

Raced a newer dual-exhaust Yamaha from a stop, I was near even with him through the end of third when we shut it down. He was near verticle through 2nd gear next to me Didn't have time to film any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LIL EVO
    I raced Steve with the white 68 hurst olds last night. 600hp, 11.3s@118, 1.6 60 foots on the slicks he was running last night. He hooks better than I can at the track and I hook better than he can on the street. I raced him 3 times, twice from a roll, once from a stop and had a car, maybe two on him up to the end of third gear.

Raced a newer dual-exhaust Yamaha from a stop, I was near even with him through the end of third when we shut it down. He was near verticle through 2nd gear next to me Didn't have time to film any of it.
    That car "honestly" runs 11.3s
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by LIL EVO
    I raced him 3 times, twice from a roll, once from a stop and had a car, maybe two on him up to the end of third gear.
    Thats funny, he said he COULDN"T race me from a roll.... something about his trans. would only race me from a stop, and then shut down just as I was catching up around 50 mph.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Quote Originally Posted by fly5150
    Thats funny, he said he COULDN"T race me from a roll.... something about his trans. would only race me from a stop, and then shut down just as I was catching up around 50 mph.
    You mph'ed like 112-115 right? and if your catching after 50....

Then no way the olds traps 118 or runs 11.3s... Sorry to say.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Well that just illustrates how slow my car really is then

600hp and only 118 mph?? It would have to weigh 4900#s!

Yeah something sounds fishy......
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Beeyond Engineering
    I don't know if it was an AMS car... he probably has affiliations with AMS, but I didn't see any AMS stickers whatsoever. I do know of AMS's fast@ss Evos...no doubt!!! big props!!!

now i want to see some 10sec street imports from WI....NOT IL!!!