Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by boostedlude3g
    Engrish much??

dang they are stomping on your ingles delsol!!!

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    Bee --

Thank you for your input on the civic failure on the dyno.

This is the reason why I am making this list. I want to be able to have a detailed list concerning the dyno information, as well as the shop tuners and their past vehicle and tuning experience. Cost is the least of my worries, since in most cases the higher the cost the better potential for a quality dyno experience with an experienced tuner (i.e. AMS).

Still, I haven't received much information from you all as to the details I was looking for in my 1st post on this thread. dyno info, shop info, tuner info and backround experience, etc. I am sure that there are a number of people other than myself that talk on a regular basis with quality tuner shops with dynos around the area.

thanks all--
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by twicks69
    Bee --

Thank you for your input on the civic failure on the dyno.

This is the reason why I am making this list. I want to be able to have a detailed list concerning the dyno information, as well as the shop tuners and their past vehicle and tuning experience. Cost is the least of my worries, since in most cases the higher the cost the better potential for a quality dyno experience with an experienced tuner (i.e. AMS).

Still, I haven't received much information from you all as to the details I was looking for in my 1st post on this thread. dyno info, shop info, tuner info and backround experience, etc. I am sure that there are a number of people other than myself that talk on a regular basis with quality tuner shops with dynos around the area.

thanks all--

I've used many shop dynos and did plan to buy one myself. Landlord at my current shop will not knock down the rear wall to an existing garage so we will not have a dyno for now that is!!! But dynos I have always love to use are: borchart due to ease (10min away), dynotuned good rates and good friends, used to use michael's performance(distance a factor), and last, but not least--------> hwy 94, hwy 41, hwy 43, and good hope ave with my wideband.......