Hey everyone,

I am interested in making a good list of any dyno in Wisconsin along with the Chicago area. I am looking for people that you have dealt with, or have heard good things about.

Information like cost (per hour, discounts if any for groups or return customers), dynometer type and brand, drive configuration (2WD, AWD, dynapack, etc), maximum torque load, Wideband O2 (brand and type--i.e. sniffer, or thread in bung), weatherstation software, types of fans used (cfm and diameter of fan). Also, important information would be the software that they are running, along with how the dyno is placed (floor mounted flush, raised--with ramps, dynapack hub mounted, etc).

Most importantly are questions that you need to ask, such as: who is doing the tuning? yourself, or the tuning shop. What software and tuning experience do they have? What types of vehicles to they usually work on (import, domestic, DSM, Rotary, turbo/supercharged applications, nitrous applications, custom installs, etc.)

I think that it would be helpful to many people to have a detailed and updated list of good dynos that we would be likely to go to, along with being able to trust the person that is touching our cars.