Muscle Night Cruise!

Would anybody be interested in a Muscle Car Cruise in Oshkosh?
    There are two 50' style drive ins here. Both have 50's / 60's music and car hops (one on roller skates).
    We could start at Ardy and Eds on the south side of town, criuise through the city, (maybe stop in the park for pix) and end at Leon's on the north side.
    Looking at probably a Thursday, Friday or Sunday evening, I know it might be a drive for some of you. Eaa starts this weekend so Im looking at the 11, 12 or 15 of August.
    The season is winding down. LETS CRUISE!!!

PERFORMANCE MODS: SLP CAI, SLP MAF, Coated Flowtech LT's, ORY pipes, GMMG, Comp Cam, AFR 205cc Heads, 160* Stat, SJM Line Locs, Hurst Billet Plus with UMI Short Stick, BadLS1 Custom Tune
    SUSPENSION MODS: Spohn Adj Torque Arm, and Rear Sway Bar, KYB Adj F/R Shocks, UMI Panhard and Lower Control Arms, DMS Springs, S/F Connect

Do either of those spots have a website for locals to check out? Post up an addy for them so people map out how far of a drive it is. I head up to Appleton quite a bit since I have family up there, maybe my lazy a$$ could swing by one of the nights you guys meet up.

Vintage Racer
    What years of cars are allowed or is it just muscle cars in general? If its any years i'll show up with my ugly ass, assuming its one the road by then
    Beater: 96 Dodge 1500 5.9 4x4 trans fixed!!
    Toys: 70 Saab 99 GT3/GTU, 54 Chevy Bel Air Sedan

No specific years. just looking forsome muscle.

Here are the drive-ins web sites with addresses.
    Check them out.
    Leons

Ardy and Eds

PERFORMANCE MODS: SLP CAI, SLP MAF, Coated Flowtech LT's, ORY pipes, GMMG, Comp Cam, AFR 205cc Heads, 160* Stat, SJM Line Locs, Hurst Billet Plus with UMI Short Stick, BadLS1 Custom Tune
    SUSPENSION MODS: Spohn Adj Torque Arm, and Rear Sway Bar, KYB Adj F/R Shocks, UMI Panhard and Lower Control Arms, DMS Springs, S/F Connect

Vintage Racer
    thanks for the update, will try to make it

SHOOT!!!
    I ment Thursday, Friday or Sunday the 11, 12 or 14 (NOT THE 15)
    Sorry

DO you need to register or show up?And what are the times?
    Whould be cool to visit another leons!!
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

No just show up. But id like to get a concensus on one of the days. This is posted on several sites so there might be some drive time for some so during the week wed have to do it earlier than on the weekend.

Vintage Racer
    I'll be sure to make a long haul to get my camaro on the street, won't be pretty, but she'll purr

Lets shoot for Sunday the 14th.
    How about 3:00.
    We'll start at Ardy and Eds.
    2413 S Main St. So you can map quest it.

Vintage Racer
    Alright thanks for the update, i'll see if i can get her going

Dont forget about Sunday at 3:00 at Ardy and Eds in Oshkosh.
    How bout a head count.
    Whos coming?