I NEED a 3rd gen complete interior minus seats TAN

I'm acutually posting this for my roommate because he's lazy and will never finish his car by himself. I hate to see his car sit all summer while he sits and watches TV...... SO, i'm posting this for hims b/c he can't get off his butt and actually make an active attempt to finish it.
    He needs a complete interior out of a tan 3rd gen. he's got some crappy PMD seats out of a 82 or 84 or something that he claims are leather... I know he won't part with them.. so he basically needs everything else. This is for a t/a. don't know if camaro stuff is mostly the same but let me know what you've got and some prices.
    Thanks

dude i got hella tan **** in this TA that is just chillen in my yard takin up space. its dirty and some of it may be in crappy condition but I mean ur more than welcome to come check it out........dont worry prices will be free to cheap i could honestly care less. But if you do kno neone lookin for a hard top in pretty good condition would make an excellent project, send em my way.
    I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier

sounds good

you wanna shoot me your # or send me something, a way i could get ahold of you and come get some of that stuff.
    thanks
    Duane