Resident Hornet guru USMARINE1108's Avatar

4th gen front rotors

So I went to a 1/8 mile track for the first time 2 weeks ago, and I was kind of suprised at how little time you have to slow down! Anyway, for the past few weeks I've gotten the "4th Gen wobble" when I hit the brakes. So, it looks like I'm in the market for some new front rotors. Anyone got any recomendations? I want to stay away from the stockers.

I bought some nice ones off e-bay. They are drilled, slotted and zinc plated. I think I paid like $250 for all 4 shipped to my door.
    Last edited by Mike93z; 08-11-2006 at 10:59 PM.
    55 Chevy Bel Air: FI 383, blower, 4-speed
    69 Camaro SS

Resident Hornet guru USMARINE1108's Avatar
    hey, thanks for the reply. Do you know what brand those are? I love those wheels, by the way. They are just about cooler than anything that has ever been cool before.

I would stay away from cross drilled rotors. They tend to crack really easily and i have heard of people getting brand new ones that where cracked before they were even installed. I was going to buy a set of Bear Eradispeed rotors from a guy and they where cracked between two of the holes. I would just look for a nice set a slotted ones.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.