Thread: modded 93 TA

Post whore

modded 93 TA

93 trans am, 383 with afr heads, as&m headers, converted to a 95 pcm, spec stage 3 clutch, frame connectors, rebuilt front suspension with poly bushings, Ls1 front brakes, Hotchkis rear suspension, 3.73 gears. nitrous system. The body has 110K on it but is in really nice shape. The engine, clutch, headers, ect... have 3000 miles on them. I've owned the car since it had 36K on it and I'm thinking about a new project car so I'm seeing if there is any interest in this one. Make me an offer if your interested, or let me know what you think this car is worth.

no way matt!

It is a gorgeous TA
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

I second that!!!

I'd hate to see this car go, but I can't wait to see the new project!!!

This CLICK is the car for sale... Otherwise anyone interested can PM me also. I have quite a few hi-res pics of it!!!

(PM me ONLY for pics!!! PM Max 93 or post here for questions about the car)

1991 Z/28
    \m/(>.<)\m/
    2006 Impala

Irish
    5-6 grand tops.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max 93
    93 trans am, 383 with afr heads, as&m headers, converted to a 95 pcm, spec stage 3 clutch, frame connectors, rebuilt front suspension with poly bushings, Ls1 front brakes, Hotchkis rear suspension, 3.73 gears. nitrous system. The body has 110K on it but is in really nice shape. The engine, clutch, headers, ect... have 3000 miles on them. I've owned the car since it had 36K on it and I'm thinking about a new project car so I'm seeing if there is any interest in this one. Make me an offer if your interested, or let me know what you think this car is worth.
    Dam sounds like a GREAT car!! Why you selling it?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    Dam sounds like a GREAT car!! Why you selling it?
    I want to get a 67-68 firebird and that would be much easier with more cash on hand. I do love the car and would love to have both.