Here's the DL on this one...
1995 Dodge Neon Sport Sedan (aka Shibby)
98k miles, 2.0L SOHC, 5-Speed... Power Windows... Dunlop SP40 (I think) tires with like 1500mi on them... This also comes with a set of 17" ADR Rims without tires, one of the wheels has a crack in it... or a chunk missing... either way, if you want them I'm going to throw them in... I never put them on the car, just got them from a friend.. It also comes with some extra parts, and an extra bumper... Clean title... It runs and drives excellent, very dependable, never let me down once the entire time I've owned it... but it's not completely attractive... It has been in an accident and has been repaired, but the hood, grill, and bumper don't match the rest of the car, they're all black (either flat, or gloss, depending on which part).... ***$800 OBO!*** I have to sell this car becuase I'm moving so no reasonable offer will be refused! It also comes with 6.5" rockford speakers in the front and infinity 6x9s in the rear, but no deck.

If you have any questions e-mail me at jmreichard@iellc.com or call me at 414-975-6987