R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Mild head/cammed s10 puts down 268hp/271tq

97 Sonoma ZQ8, 4.3, 5-speed:

P/P heads with 3 angle valve job, full Comp Magnum roller valvetrain, 270AHR cam, boosted's poly motor mounts, Mallory Hyfire VI-AL, K&N FIPK, Black Magic #60, HPP, Zexel with 3.42's, Taylor Spiro-Pro Wires, 3" Spin-Tech with turndown, Edelbrock T.E.S. Headers

Dyno Sheet:

The video:
    right click save as

This is with mild headwork and a 270AHR then some bolt ons. Still has the stock intake manifold/internals/stock tune. My guess with tuning he could throw down another 7-10hp.

As for mine with better heads, same cam, edelbrock intake, and tuning. Probably put down 300-310rwhp. But thats just guess's
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Ok... so its a dyno queen... 1/4 mile times? The reg cab s/b xtreme 5 speed coly in my power-adder coly post went mid low 14s on motor alone with slicks and a 5k dump and intake and exhaust.... and the supercharged S-10s can barely touch that forced inductioned 5 cylinder power owns joo

BTW you still gotta lane with the big heavy 4x4 coly

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i just noticed this! and i think Carbon can back me here. 1. Its a mustang dyno!, 2. Whats the mph?, it gets up to like 71 mph max! then they shut it down, thats 3rd gear buddy that will over exagerate #s due to the torque multiplication hence the 497 max tq seen! 4th is a 1-1 gear ratio... try it in that gear, i gaurentee it will be substasially less... not mention it took FOREVER to spool the dyno up.

That thing would be a total turd on the street too, not even making any kinda power till 4k? wtf is that? id be long gone launching on that guy!
    Last edited by BAD LS1; 06-25-2005 at 12:19 PM.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1
    Ok... so its a dyno queen... 1/4 mile times? The reg cab s/b xtreme 5 speed coly in my power-adder coly post went mid low 14s on motor alone with slicks and a 5k dump and intake and exhaust.... and the supercharged S-10s can barely touch that forced inductioned 5 cylinder power owns joo

BTW you still gotta lane with the big heavy 4x4 coly

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i just noticed this! and i think Carbon can back me here. 1. Its a mustang dyno!, 2. Whats the mph?, it gets up to like 71 mph max! then they shut it down, thats 3rd gear buddy that will over exagerate #s due to the torque multiplication hence the 497 max tq seen! 4th is a 1-1 gear ratio... try it in that gear, i gaurentee it will be substasially less... not mention it took FOREVER to spool the dyno up.

That thing would be a total turd on the street too, not even making any kinda power till 4k? wtf is that? id be long gone launching on that guy!
    LOL you can only lie to yourself for so long tom. Besides we all know your xtreme died because you didnt know how to tune it

On the other hand it does seem like it rev'd out pretty quick/the mph is wacked, thus the 3rd gear theory has just been called out over @ ssf.

BWAHAHA I just watched it again!! He's says 3rd right there then floors it!

Oh well I kinda feel bad for calling him out now. But all those guys got hard-ons over there.

http://www.s-seriesforum.com/forum/s...51#post1344351
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 06-25-2005 at 10:21 PM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    LOL you can only lie to yourself for so long tom. Besides we all know your xtreme died because you didnt know how to tune it
    Didnt know how to tune it? maybe it was "had no way to tune" or "monitor" it? Besides that was way back in 2000... It still sucked with the blower on it.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1
    Didnt know how to tune it? maybe it was "had no way to tune" or "monitor" it? Besides that was way back in 2000... It still sucked with the blower on it.
    Good point

Well powerdyne isnt the greatest blower either

carbon04
    The new mustangs will do a controlled sweep to 100+mph but unless it is in 4th gear (1:1)the numbers will always be inflated.

Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    Well powerdyne isnt the greatest blower either
    Don't tell that to the stupid V6 firebird guy where ever he is.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI
    Don't tell that to the stupid V6 firebird guy where ever he is.
    HHAHAHA