Thread: COBRA R Mustang

COBRA R Mustang

Spotted a sweet looking cobra R wednesday night driving by pewaukee lake.. wow what id give to have one of those.. sounded nice too!

-A4
    -Couple Mods

What color was it?? I live out that way and see a red one all the time that appears to be an "R"...

that would be the one my friend!

-A4
    -Couple Mods

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I've seen it once or twice too. Haven't been close enough to tell if it's the real deal or not though.

It the real deal, only made them in red as far as I know. I have seen the car up close and every time I see it. It has an "01" sticker on the hood corner, I beleive.

Only made in red, one year only.
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

Quote Originally Posted by ponyride00
    Only made in red, one year only.
    How about the 1993 red ones, or the 1995 white ones. Get your facts right Jack.

Thought he was talking about a 2000. My apologies. Not really.
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

im not sure what year it is but um it sure as hell looked like a 2000-2001 body style so yeah ponyride ur probably right

-A4
    -Couple Mods

We only have 1 member in the svt club with an R. He's outta shorewood but who knows if it was him or not. Did you see the guy that was driving? Did it have a racing number on the side?

I know there were, at one point, a few in this area. Some guy bought up a bunch of them and then ended up selling (at least from what I've come to understand).

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animal
    We only have 1 member in the svt club with an R. He's outta shorewood but who knows if it was him or not. Did you see the guy that was driving? Did it have a racing number on the side?

I know there were, at one point, a few in this area. Some guy bought up a bunch of them and then ended up selling (at least from what I've come to understand).
    LOL if you wanna see cobra R's go to road america in Oct or APR. There's always like 4 or 5 of them.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by ponyride00
    My apologies. Not really.
    bwaahahahaha

Got Kicked OFF The Track A B4C Z's Avatar
    Pretty sure its FAKE! Its usally parked outside for one and if i stand correct used to be a GT. It sits by a dentis office right by the new Pewaukee library.

1998 Black on Black Regal
    2010 Black on Black Denali