Holler

Whos got the musle cars round herre

Do they have to be fully assembled?
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

69Roadrunner
    no, just feeling out for what others have round here

I have a 1964 442 that's torn apart, and a 1986 442 which while isn't a muscle car does have 461 cubes of Big Block Olds
    Jamie

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As I've always stated...mines not a "muscle car" per se. It's a sleeper, and uses old school tech

A gold, 1976 Plymouth Valiant 4 door. I tell people it's just a 318 with cam/intake/headers/carb when it's actually a 360, .060 over, 9.2:1 CR, a mild MP cam (the original 232/240 Hughes cam wiped two lobes...I'll go to a wilder cam late this year), Fully ported heads, eddy performer rpm, holley 750 DP, a malfunctioning MP ignition ( ), headmen headers. I run an A-833 4 speed (originally had an OD unit, swapped to a cast iron, non-OD tranny) with 3.90 gears in the 8 1/4 housing with auburn locking diff. Built pretty much everything with the exception of the tranny myself, all for a total investment of less than 3500 bucks, including the 350 dollar car

As soon as I (or someone smarter than me) figures out what's going on with my weak spark condition (VERY weak spark too, I might add) I'll get it to the track for some new times...and then on to carb finer-tuning

Great looking car...Now, I showed you my details...now tell me yours
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I don't but my wife does, thats if you call a Buick a Muscle Car.....

She even lets me drive it sometimes......

Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    nice friggin car Keith
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

75' Firechicken w/70-73 front clip. 350 mild build.

I think I have one
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

... I think I recognize that Roadrunner... How long have you had it?

I think I have one too but it's been so long since I've had it out I sometimes forget that it's real. I just talk about it like it's some fairy tale or something......

Post whore
    I'm around.

My cars are old school but from what I understand they do not fall into the Muscle Car group, they go into the Sports Car group because of no back seat.

1969 Corvette

1962 Corvette

Jabo

69Roadrunner
    i have had it for a few years, i love mopars and other rowdy stuff. My dad has a couple .....ahem......sweet cars.....if street or race hemi cars and/or max wedge stuff is considered rowdy in this world of VTEC.

69Roadrunner
    just let me know if you see me at a light, let me know who you guys are

Quote Originally Posted by 69Roadrunner
    i have had it for a few years, i love mopars and other rowdy stuff. My dad has a couple .....ahem......sweet cars.....if street or race hemi cars and/or max wedge stuff is considered rowdy in this world of VTEC.
    Hmmmm....That sounds familar...

Is this the low mile Hemi RR that pulled into Oscars last year? You said something like this (as you pointed to a Viper), "I wanted one of those, but I got is this (Hemi RR)". You explained the 'Runner was your high school graduation present. The Viper owner was ready to trade right there on the spot.

I'm hoping you changed your tune and somehow appreciate what you've got. I love that car.

69Roadrunner
    it is not that i do not appreciate the car, but i was supposed to have a viper also, i would rather have both cars, but i love the R.R. and i appreciate it a lot.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Roughly how old are you? Was the RR a recent grad gift or one from 30-35 years ago?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Irish
    I would love to have this kids problems........spoiled bastard.

I wish I woulda got a Ferrari but I got a 78 Nova for my first car instead
    Jamie