Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
Hey Keith, hate was probably the wrong word to use. But I know they like to rag on each other. I never see Pontiac and Chevy or Olds and Pontiac or any other weird combos that I can think of - but Buick and Chevy is the one I see, and Buick and Dodge. I was just wondering if there was a neat story behind that from the 60s or 70s maybe.

Yeah I guess TurboBuick has its own share of internet racers.

A good way to summarize what I noticed is that Buick owners tend to be more proud of their brand than some others, that's all...

PS: Running is one thing, raceworthy is another What did you mean on your title when it says "it WAS fast"?
I'm not ragging on any one person or group, just talking a little smack......Even to the other Buick guys......

The Buick/Mopar thing goes back to the mid 80's, Muscle Car Review did a top 50 fastest Muscle Cars list and a 70 Stage 1 was #1. Well, that didn't set well with the Mopar guys and someone wrote in that all buicks run like they're tied to a tree.....A year or so later they had little shootout, GS club pres. 70 Stage 1 and the Comedian Hemi owners 70 Road Runner............The GS had the Hemi covered by .7....

"it WAS fast".......The more I tune and work on it the closer I get to that 12 second time slip I've been looking for, a few more trips to the track and it looks like I'll have it......

Back on Topic......Hey Hemi guy, you want to go down and play sometime, maybe a BCM old school shoot-out.......