CANCELLED>>>Free BBQ and F-body cruise again this year *July 31

CANCELLED >Don't ask me, I'm just passing on the info. http://messageboard.firehawk.org/viewtopic.php?t=5590 Follow link for details.
    Last edited by som2002; 07-14-2005 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Event has been cancelled

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    gonna trek our way up there

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Sounds like a good time.

For the record though Ron, nobody has turned off your account. You can post whenever you want.

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    he posted it on PC.com too... get a group together to cruse up there

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Vintage Racer
    well now i feel the need to go cruise, but my car is in no shape to cruise, cowl is temorarily screwed down, needs paint badly, and could use a drivers side fender, so if anyone has a good rust free 82-92 f-body fender laying around that'd be sweet gimme some info on it. Anyways if you dont mind an ugly sleeper taggin along i'd try to make it out, no guarantees, all depends on if my wiring issue can be solved.
    Beater: 96 Dodge 1500 5.9 4x4 trans fixed!!
    Toys: 70 Saab 99 GT3/GTU, 54 Chevy Bel Air Sedan