I will trade food for 3rd Gen Formula.

I am willing to trade my firebird formula (1988) for food. Tell you what I will buy you food to take the car!!!! A perfect addition to any car fleet or a perfect starting point. Has some cosmetic damage. I recently converted to retractable hard top, one of only few in the state! Great tires with about 70% tread left. Car was never smoked in but it often smoked. Was a great runner, needs some engine work/parts. No trans included so you can decide if you want stick or auto. was once sponsered by Macco, I got the Presidential paint job for the Stepchild price. Custom black rims great for drifting. Could be a great Turbo project. The engine block has some rust but only in the cylinders, so it should be ok with some wd40 or something. All around a great deal, you get a car and food. how could you pass this up???

Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Post whore
    cool, I like how the doors are removable like a Jeep.

Is the axe included? Might be good for cutting down my tree...chop it with the axe and break the fall with the car!
    2012 Street Glide
    1971 Vista Cruiser 455
    2003 Duramax Dually Silverado 4x4
    1986 442

The ax is not included, It is made for cutting cars open. It is called the Can Opener. (I didn't make that up)
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport

Aww, and I was looking for a blue hardtop Formula that was rear-ended! Now you had to smash it all up .

f-bodies make good parts cars!
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Any more pics? How many miles, and is that the original paint?
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

car only has 88,594 miles on it.

Is that the radiator on top of the front end? If so I would like to purchase it from you, but only if it is the "special" kind of radiator that has holes in it for "free flowing" coolant. that way I wont ever have to deal with flushing it out. Iam also very intrested in the headliner and front window glass too.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Is the axe included? Might be good for cutting down my tree...chop it with the axe and break the fall with the car!
    BWHAHAHAHAHA i just noticed that its actually stuck in the 1/4 panel

Thats a real beauty! that baby is prime for one of them "MustBird" or "FireStang" hybrid bastard car builds! front half is mustang, back half is the formula That way you get the super light front end and k member and still get the torque arm rear suspension, then power it with a mopar motor
    Last edited by BAD LS1; 06-02-2005 at 12:35 PM.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    i can attest to how straight the body is.....right behind where the rear bumper cover was bolted to.... haha

Can I get some more interior pics? Specifically the passenger seat belt. It doesn't look as though it is rebounding correctly and I wouldn't want a safety hazard like that for my passenger on the 160mph freeway runs. Is the downforce exceptionally improved with the caved in roof? How much for 1 chrome lugnut shipped to 53186. Thanks and sorry about so many questions!

Quote Originally Posted by nickz_28
    only if it is the "special" kind of radiator that has holes in it for "free flowing" coolant. very intrested in the headliner and front window glass too.
    Yes, it is the limited edition radiatior, I can roll up the windshield glass for easier trasportation to your house.

4EYED, the downforce is greatly enhanced, as far as the seatbelt goes, we just tied it in a knot when someone sat there. In the 12 feet it has travled since modification we have lost no passengers. 31 cents shipped for the lugnut, I will ship it as far as i can throw it.

Heres a 5 min photoshop to ge the rough idea of what a firestang would look like

2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI
    Yes, it is the limited edition radiatior, I can roll up the windshield glass for easier trasportation to your house.
    Alright heres a deal for ya. I talked it over with the wife and Ive actually been looking for a clean rare one of a kind 3gen such as this. Would you be willing to trade me straight up for my 75'? I know its a long shot but I might be able to get some cash togther too to sweetin the pot. I know that radiator alone is about 7 large, but I figured I would give this a shot. Sorry if I wasted your time with this poor offer UnderPSI.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1
    Heres a 5 min photoshop to ge the rough idea of what a firestang would look like

Now that is some funny shizznit!!! Nice one BadLS1

Quote Originally Posted by nickz_28
    Alright heres a deal for ya. I talked it over with the wife and Ive actually been looking for a clean rare one of a kind 3gen such as this. Would you be willing to trade me straight up for my 75'? I know its a long shot but I might be able to get some cash togther too to sweetin the pot. I know that radiator alone is about 7 large, but I figured I would give this a shot. Sorry if I wasted your time with this poor offer UnderPSI.
    I am sorry, I can't accept trades I need the money to pay off all the work I had done to the car. Mabey if you toss in a weber grill I would think about it.

How about a slightly used Catalictic Converter off of a Chevy Pacer? WITH a muffler hanger that has a lite rust finish paint job on it from a 69 GTO to yet again sweetin this deal. Heh?

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    can you post the VIN so I can run a carfax on it? I am looking for a daily driver.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by yellow wagon
    can you post the VIN so I can run a carfax on it? I am looking for a daily driver.
    OHHH NOOO you dont buddy! We are working on a deal here if you havent noticed. I want this car! If you wanna go that route we can thumb wrestle for it!