Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TurboProbe Pics

no, we had a few guys that hung around Revtek that talked WAYYY too much, and accordingly, with other shops, etc, at the races they yelled at Bee's crew, they yelled back, it just happens. this kid nick hung around us sometimes, and he got his car kicked, as well as had some garbage thrown on it on occasion. it was not bee's crew, and he was the only person to have anything happen to his car, so im pretty sure it was his own fault
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

BCM Cruiser
    Ok, as far as this Beeyond thing, the only reason I thought it was Beeyond, was because one of my friends told me that he saw that it was Beeyond. And I always heard about the beef between Revtek and Beeyond. But yea, its done and over with. And about anything being my own fault, it was not. I was just at the races, pulling up to the line, and the person who kicked my car, saw the Revtek sticker, said something about it, and when I was on the line ready to go, he kicked it. And as far as yelling at Beeyond, I was not part of that group. Sorry.

So, Mr.Avenger, you obviously misinterpreted me. Here's my EXACT quote:

Quote Originally Posted by turboprobe
    dude, i beat gtps before turbo. and now i have 100 more hp than when i was n/a.
    I never said anything about a stock probe. When I beat the GTP, my car was N/A, not stock. So I obviously had something done to have 170hp at the wheels, considering a stock Probe has that at the flywheel. Hence the 100 more hp at the wheel after turbo. Now, to further prove my theory about a N/A Probe being able to beat Gtps, here are some timeslips to show that with the right mods, without boost or nitrous, a Probe can indeed beat a GTP.

StreetThisMX6
    94 Mazda MX-6 LS
    N/A
    196.1 hp
    13.516@99.65

SirMichael
    1995 Ford Probe GT
    N/A
    189.0 hp
    13.749@103.76

colonykid
    1994 Probe GT
    N/A
    170.2 hp
    14.824@94.75

The top two are the fastest all motor Probes/MX6's ever, and last time I was at the track is the last one. So, there is plenty of proof there. And why would I take my turbo kit off to race you? Like I said, your GTP is not worth my time. Another thing, my Probe is black now, get your s-h-i-t straight.

Now, you LS1 guys, I definitely want a shot at that. Give me a time and place at the track preferrably, and we can go for it. But I think the Colorado is probably pretty fast. What kinda shot, and or horsepower that thing got?

Nick
    -Ford Probe GT Turbo-
    - 1994 2.5L V6 -

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hmmm...I don't know. There's this "Ladder" thing here, and you'll have to step up to some of the "slow" GTP's before you get to go after the colorado, and then on to the LS1's for you. Don't blame me...that's just how the ladder works.

Maybe if your lucky, you'll also get a chance to run my valiant
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

[QUOTE=turboprobe the right mods, without boost or nitrous, a Probe can indeed beat a GTP.

StreetThisMX6
    94 Mazda MX-6 LS
    N/A
    196.1 hp
    13.516@99.65

SirMichael
    1995 Ford Probe GT
    N/A
    189.0 hp
    13.749@103.76

colonykid
    1994 Probe GT
    N/A
    170.2 hp
    14.824@94.75

Nick[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to say anything but those times are pathetic. A GTP not stock since those probes are not stock...and by not stock I mean comparable mods like headers, intake, ecu. will and have run faster than all those times. I have a regal that I wouldn't mind running you with. Its just a 3.8 so you should have no problem winning. I'll even run on low boost. My point is yes your car is different, is it fast? sure for what it is and for what it will always will be. An anal Probe. There is always let me type it again, always someone faster than you. Seems to me that people here just want to see what you have, You come back sounding like an idiot and the flaming begins. end point being. calm down have fun race the car and accept the criticism.

I am an LS1 guy you want to race for a little cash, otherwise I got my $ on the buick.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

blah blah blah?Nick
    good lord, congratulations, we are now comparing apples to oranges. Tom comes walking up to me and goes, my colorado can beat your gtp, therefore all colorados are faster than GTPs. if you wanna go there, how much money did those boys throw into their anal probes to do that? the only way to race cars and see which is superior is stock versus stock. in which case, you are done. as for your fastest probes? the fastest N/A GP runs a mid 13, the fastest overall GP runs a low 10. i have less than 300 dollars invested into my car and run a 14.4, how much is invested into YOUR engine bay. i SO hate "my car is better than your car" so thats just facts. and don't try throwing anymore crap numbers at me, i drove an mx6 for a year, and still work on one on occasion for a buddy... check on probetalk.com.... i've been a lurker there for 3 years.... btw, as for your car being black? its still purple under the hood, way to go, did you have Solaris Spectrum paint it?
    Last edited by theavenger333; 06-08-2005 at 03:00 AM.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

StreetThisMX6
    94 Mazda MX-6 LS
    N/A
    196.1 hp
    13.516@99.65

SirMichael
    1995 Ford Probe GT
    N/A
    189.0 hp
    13.749@103.76

colonykid
    1994 Probe GT
    N/A
    170.2 hp
    14.824@94.75
    Nick
    and now wait here, what about Dan [sac] or whatever his name is, he went a 12.89 n/a, you don't even know stats on your own car
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Eh the colorado is alright... with the 3.5L I5 they make right around 200hp 215 tq at the wheels with bolt ons through an auto but yet mine weighs over 4K. Now that with a 4x4 launch and 3500 stall,2.8STR and an extra 100 hp/125 ft lbs tq... Its a tough customer for some awd stuff on the street off lights on motor. Couple people seen it come out when the torque managment didnt intervien. Supraman seen a good launch as did a couple bolt on wrx's for the 60 ft. I ran tyler with his mustang off a light but TM pretty much killed it then and was back to a stock like launch.

Here is a pic in the upper left corner on Yanks website.

http://www.converter.cc/customercars/customer.htm

Last edited by BAD LS1; 06-08-2005 at 07:20 AM.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

SupraMan
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1
    Eh the colorado is alright... with the 3.5L I5 they make right around 200hp 215 tq at the wheels with bolt ons through an auto but yet mine weighs over 4K. Now that with a 4x4 launch and 3500 stall,2.8STR and an extra 100 hp/125 ft lbs tq... Its a tough customer for some awd stuff on the street off lights on motor. Couple people seen it come out when the torque managment didnt intervien. Supraman seen a good launch as did a couple bolt on wrx's for the 60 ft. I ran tyler with his mustang off a light but TM pretty much killed it then and was back to a stock like launch.

Here is a pic in the upper left corner on Yanks website.

http://www.converter.cc/customercars/customer.htm

Next time your out, im gonna video tape your launch, ud freak, it comes out like a bat out of hell...hey slofarmtruck, why dont u run this probe in ur truck, it think it would be a good race ......hell that probe can run my evo if ud like, but dont say "i dont get any traction" when i launch past ur A**

SupraMan
    All in all, you have a very nice car and its different! Your numbers are very good. But for being a member for less than a month, and only having 16 posts, you really shouldnt come on here saying ur cars faster than who evers. These guys on here know so much about cars, and this isnt a "my cars faster than yours" forum. That's my opinion, but its not a good first impression others make on you.

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan
    Next time your out, im gonna video tape your launch, ud freak, it comes out like a bat out of hell...hey slofarmtruck, why dont u run this probe in ur truck, it think it would be a good race ......hell that probe can run my evo if ud like, but dont say "i dont get any traction" when i launch past ur A**
    I thought I would offer the regal up for a race first since he got so cocky about GTP's. The truck is always available for a little action.

SupraMan
    Quote Originally Posted by SloFarmTruck
    I thought I would offer the regal up for a race first since he got so cocky about GTP's. The truck is always available for a little action.

That regal MOVES

I think probes are G A Y. ok thats all i got.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Printer *****
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan
    That regal MOVES

Thanks dude! But it clearly wasnt even close to your Evo! I was very impressed.

As for the turbo probe, slofarmtruck wants to borrow my car to race him- go for it. My car isnt even that quick or modded. If I wanted something fast I wouldn't have bought this car- but as a daily driver the S/C 3800 is great.

And I hope you know that there's a few GTP's around here that might be more than you bargained for. There's also another Regal around here thats quite a bit quicker than mine.
    2005 Honda Pilot
    2004 Toyota Corolla

Will he race a GTX?
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Printer *****
    Quote Originally Posted by Z2830th97
    Will he race a GTX?

GTX is nothing but a different hood and exhaust. There should be at least 3 GTP's that I know of in the low 12's or high 11's this year in the Milwaukee area.
    2005 Honda Pilot
    2004 Toyota Corolla

Three words: wrong wheel drive

sure is.....
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Post whore
    Ill take my stab at the probe. I mean i have a heavier car and like prolly a good 50 hp less. I should lose right? Want to lock em in?
    bryan

Looks like the turbo probe has a lot of challengers. Where is the owner? Step up
    or stop talking sh<it. Name the time and place and I will be there with the regal. I shouldnt be a challenge to you, I just hope your trans holds together.