Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

moron in the red tibron

This guy really pisses me off he is always blasting his music to the point of were you cant even hear yourself think. he thinks hes hot **** in that tibron so if you see this guy tear him a new one
    2000 crown vic ex PI
    the "Caucasian cruiser"

He lives in the falls somewhere, I see him cruise by with his cheap ass rims and terrible sounding stereo every now and again.

Pig Pen, why aren't you on this guy yet?
    -Tyler

That guys a reg. He owes my buddy money
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Why was my post deleted? It was much more mature then this thread title

Why is he a moron was the question? Because he has different taste then everyone here?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk

Why is he a moron was the question? Because he has different taste then everyone here?
    Look out... pork is on a anti-generalizing campaign again.

he bowls up at village bowl alot. Spinner addons.. lol... he has exhuast and an intake, and thinks he can race everything on the road. yeah, use ur air bag **** and go get some cheap girl at a car show
    Used to drive an evo and had to fix it. Now drives an 07 Trailblazer SS and has Check Air Bag Lights. Cars disgust me.

I think I saw those same rims at walmart.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Wal-mart has rims???......geez, I need to get out more!!!

The reason I dont care for him is that he was driving like an **** last year everytime I saw him. Pork are you one of the guys that hangs out at Ultimate truck? I cant tell you how many times Ive come to HWy and Morgan and almost get taken out by some retard that is trying to show off for everyone in the lot.
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk

Last time I checked the forum was called "brew city muscle" not "brew city lowriders". What kind of response did you expect from a bunch of PERFORMANCE car enthusiasts? Airbags, hydraulics, neon lights, spinnin dubs stickers and 150 db sound systems don't seem to be popular topics here.
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

I remember a while back in spring that guy in the tibby was driving like an ass on Hwy. He almost hit my mothers 04' GTS Eclipes (STOCK) when he was changing lanes. Course I decided to catch up to him flip off but he had his windows up. Then after that he wanted to race. I gave him little taste of the Eclipes and finished him off.

I wonder how much those rims costed him? They don't look right sticking so far out from the fenders.

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHZR2

I wonder how much those rims costed him? They don't look right sticking so far out from the fenders.
    Mabey they are like spinning curb feelers or something.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport

LOL! Kinda reminds me in the Movie Grease the bad gang in the black flamed covt. Mercury or something had spiners like that. Slice and DICE.

Hope to see the TA when it's finished.

Ya that douschebag drives like a real prick (no pOrk it's not cuz he's different it's simply because he drive insanly and gives all of us car enthusiasts a bad name on the HWY)
    2000 crown vic ex PI
    the "Caucasian cruiser"

POW!
    ya the guys a douche.....he has two different mufflers on his girls car........hes still a ***...........

ya see he just rubs everyone the wrong way( when people start making chat rooms about how much of an ass you are that officially meens you ARE A PRICK)
    2000 crown vic ex PI
    the "Caucasian cruiser"

Quote Originally Posted by ponyride00
    The reason I dont care for him is that he was driving like an **** last year everytime I saw him. Pork are you one of the guys that hangs out at Ultimate truck? I cant tell you how many times Ive come to HWy and Morgan and almost get taken out by some retard that is trying to show off for everyone in the lot.
    I used to, and as far as showing off out of the parking lot these are all people that are not allowed up there. If you ever took the time to go into the lot, everyone there is incredibly level headed and their are POSTEd rules for being in the lot. You get caught doing anything illegal or burn out of the lot, and your arent welcome back. The guys that stay there regularly do not drive like tools

Quote Originally Posted by turbogarrett
    Last time I checked the forum was called "brew city muscle" not "brew city lowriders". What kind of response did you expect from a bunch of PERFORMANCE car enthusiasts? Airbags, hydraulics, neon lights, spinnin dubs stickers and 150 db sound systems don't seem to be popular topics here.
    Take a step back ponyboy, I have no interest in lowriders, hydraulics, or spinners. I understand what this site is for, I was simply asking a question. The question being WHY is he a moron? I have NEVER had a problem with Brad, besides his immature driving and lack of self control. He drives like a moron was the answer, so your lame attempt at poking fun of my hobbies was a failure.

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHZR2
    I remember a while back in spring that guy in the tibby was driving like an ass on Hwy. He almost hit my mothers 04' GTS Eclipes (STOCK) when he was changing lanes. Course I decided to catch up to him flip off but he had his windows up. Then after that he wanted to race. I gave him little taste of the Eclipes and finished him off.

LOL Way to much, the spinning part of the wheels like is is nothing more then a bolt on adapter. I think they go from 800 and up. The actual spinning wheels dont look half bad, but then again those are well over 2000 a set.

He should have just stayed with stock hub caps.

GEE I wonder if he is reading this at all. Or know of this website.