Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bee, did you do this...

Changed it.
    Last edited by BlueBullet; 06-01-2005 at 12:03 AM.
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

Couldnt this have been done through PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula
    Couldnt this have been done through PM?
    Good idea.

This encounter was more like me crossing paths with a couple of "import haters." They have no real rational reasoning behind what they say or do. They are probably mad at bee because his civic is faster than anything they own.

For one of these people, the last time I saw him was when I owned my Prelude and it had only a thousand or two miles on it. I smoked a Mercury Cougar of one guy and then beat an SHO. Afterwards, we stood outside talking for at least an hour and then went into one guy's garage. At one point, two out of the 10 people there went outside. When I went outside a minute later, my car was missing. Somehow, my car ended up out of gear with the handbrake disengaged and rolled about 400 ft down the road and into a ditch. No damage was done to my car at all (lucky me), but I know that one of these two people did that. I see one of them frequently and he is known to be a compulsive liar. The other, I have seen him, but he never talks to me.

Haters, what can I say?

Irish

Just a combination of weird events.

These guys had a car that was a complete hack job which they claimed Bee charged 5g for.

I want more, tell me more!
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by Z2830th97
    I want more, tell me more!
    I had Culvers for dinner that night. It didn't cost as much back then...back in the day...when gas was $1.45...and that was for premium!

About the hack job, I think it was all bull. You could go and spend less on a complete turbo kit and have it installed and never break 5g.

i never saw hack jobs come outa bee's shop when i was there.

that guys probably lying or wanted to only spend like a grand or some bs like that and he got what he payed for.

hahaha lol alote people say we work on there cars and do some hack up jobs but i just laugh hahaha cause i ben working with bee for 5 years now and ive seen hack jobs that people bring for us to finish and we even try to be nice and rewire and loom every little wires up for free(just to be nice) but still the last word you people hear is bee and his guys did the job(are part is to try our best working with peoples fuk ups) lmao, cause there just ashame to tell people they hack up there own ride and bee try's to fix there **** up. Thats why we don't take in after other shops or kids work no more.

EXAMPLE- Some rich kid brought his car to the shop one day and it was snowing so he decides to drift and hits the curve cracks his $1000 body kit and tell his dad that beeyond hack up his engine bay(parts was bought from us but installed by kids) and his body kit(he hit the curve trying to drift in a front wheel drive car) wich we never touch his car ever and his dad called us and biatch at us for no resoan so MR. Hang(BEE) put the kids dad in check(SALTY)haha and then never ever heard from the kid agian.

I highlighted my original post and "cut" it so I could PM bee about it, but I ended up copying something else and lost it.

Basically, the car...

-had a wastegate pointed at the radiator
    -valvecover vent tube replaced with breather valve
    -20 washers used under the bolts to mount the engine to the tranny
    -steel wool air filter (seriously)
    -B22 engine which rattled really bag (I didn't know b22s existed, why not h22)
    -intake tube from CAI with JBweld in the hole for the valve cover
    -cracked front aftermarket bumper (more like mutilated)
    -turbo rated for 600 hp?!? I thought it was a load of bull, especially on a b block

They also claimed that the race civic blew its engine after the 10 sec run. I never heard anything about this from any other decent and credible people. Then again, blowing a hose off of a intercooler is a blown motor to these guys.

From the people's cars that I have seen, Bee does awesome work. It is always very clean under the hood and organized.

i was down at beeyond the other day, my buddy had a body kit put on. Really good price, and only one corner was goofed. The paint/body shop can fix it easy. Bee and his crew gets by me. The guys were down to earth and easy to talk to also. I had a chat with one of the mechanics about the dragger civic in the back of the shop. Cool stuff
    Used to drive an evo and had to fix it. Now drives an 07 Trailblazer SS and has Check Air Bag Lights. Cars disgust me.

I guess I'll find out what the truth really is. The kid claims that he is in the process of sueing bee, but he has nothing to show for it.

If I actually read or hear something about it, then I'll believe him, but untill then, he is full of ****.

formerly known as Madison Dave Cleveland Dave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBullet
    -B22 engine which rattled really bag (I didn't know b22s existed, why not h22)
    that doesnt make sense your right...

b16, b18, b20...for 2.2 only thing i can think of is prelude h22 or accord f22.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Dave
    that doesnt make sense your right...

b16, b18, b20...for 2.2 only thing i can think of is prelude h22 or accord f22.
    He claimed it to be a B engine with a stroker crank to 2.2 liters. I didn't mean that there was a "B22" when I typed that.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by deciuss
    i never saw hack jobs come outa bee's shop when i was there.

that guys probably lying or wanted to only spend like a grand or some bs like that and he got what he payed for.

ask deciuss..... he can explain!!!! he wouldn't lie either!!! tell me more deciuss please please please!!!

anyhow guys of bcm... there are alot of sh1t talking about this and that. A guy spends 1g and expects his car to be 9sec. WTF??? I get this so much it isn't even funny!!! I tell the customers for the money you will not get that much faster, but they still insist that they spent this amount of money and should be this much faster!!! What I see about most people are that they are impatient. They want FAST right away!!! doesn't come that easy.... A couple of our 11sec street setups didn't come overnight in fact they went through headaches after headaches after headaches. Suddenly the RC injectors took a sh1t...fuel pump craps out!!! WTF???? Did I break those??? "NO"... thank you!!! and about BEEYOND doing HACK JOBS!!!! haha!!! come here and i'll show you some of our skills d1ckwads!!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    Just a combination of weird events.

These guys had a car that was a complete hack job which they claimed Bee charged 5g for.

bluebullet: if we hacked that up why would i be here backing myself up. I'll let you know this.......we work on a guys car then he gets it and thinks he's a master tech or somesort of wizard from lord of the ring and tries his upmost best to redo the car.... whhaLa he gets a crappy setup instead. I see this a lot in this industry.... if the customer didn't do it then he'll have his daddy or best friend that took mechanic school in high school help with his new project after we did our good work to it..... anyway, bluebullet i'm sure you already know these situations!!! Believe me there are more situations like this, but so little time for these ridiculous scums!!!! hehe!!!

to the haters: yeah yeah call us hack, but when you see our cars DOMINATE "WTF" are you going to do about it... JUST watch us ok little kids!!!!!
    Last edited by Bee; 07-05-2005 at 11:56 AM.

Beeyond Engineering
    He claimed it to be a B engine with a stroker crank to 2.2 liters. I didn't mean that there was a "B22" when I typed that.

hummm i think this guys is just trying to get us a BAD name!!! haha!!! stroker b22...... no one has ever done this conversion in WI to my knowledge and yes I know a lot of the honda peps!!!! a$$holes nowadays are getting funnier and funnier!!!! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    bluebullet:to the haters: yeah yeah call us hack, but when you see our cars DOMINATE "WTF" are you going to do about it... JUST watch us ok little kids!!!!!
    DOMINATE? Dominate what? The mustangs? Doubt it..
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by CDW81
    DOMINATE? Dominate what? The mustangs? Doubt it..

cdw81: do you dominate civics??? doubt it!!!!

anyhow cdw81, didn't you and the other domestics get mad at us imports about talking this and that on your hwy100 forum??? and then i suggested an import site!!! so stfu already. we don't need your thoughts and prayers fyi in this forum......... go eat some rice!!! comment on the main subject!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    cdw81: do you dominate civics??? doubt it!!!!

anyhow cdw81, didn't you and the other domestics get mad at us imports about talking this and that on your hwy100 forum??? and then i suggested an import site!!! so stfu already. we don't need your thoughts and prayers fyi in this forum......... go eat some rice!!! comment on the main subject!!!
    You didn't answer my question..

I have not lost to a Civic in my TA yet. I have done enough work on DSM's.. I can say whatever the **** I want. It's a forum. I don't get mad at imports. I have had quite a few. What sense would that make. Who are you speaking for as "we" This isn't YOUR forum. This isn't an import site. Rice is a waste of my time. Give me something good to eat. Something that will hold together
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6