Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyride00
    We need to get you some happy pills Josh. The roids will eventually shrink your nuts.
    how about a dang quesadilla...

ok i really have to stop this napoleon ****....
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

I agree. Youre such an idiot. GOSH!!
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH
    Well junior, if you have enough balls to insult me and my car to my face then come to RSD tonight and we will talk about it there.
    I have a model rocket that will go a 1/4 mile straight up faster than any car can go horizontal...so shut your pie hole.

I'll gnaw your face off!
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 07-15-2005 at 07:15 AM.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBullet
    I have a model rocket that will go a 1/4 mile straight up faster than any car can go horizontal...so shut your pie hole.
    I'll gnaw your face off!
    Go sit on top of your model rocket and set it off.

The only thing you are going to do is **** and fall back in it.

Irish
    Last edited by Irish; 07-14-2005 at 12:58 PM.

I think your post(s) backfired.

All right, then race an RC plane. I'll just have to be sure to do a touch-and-go at the finish line.

I'm not racing cars right now. Read the sig.

Irish

All right, then race an RC plane. I'll just have to be sure to do a touch-and-go at the finish line.

And you, you little punk, have the sand to give me **** about my car? yeah it ran 14.00 flat at 101 with street tires and stock exhaust with a real sh*ty 2.1 60 ft. You could only wish to hit that in either of your cars. Go suck on your boyfriend bee's sack and maybe he'll help you hit 15's in your POS integra. I will be at Oscars tonight. Bring your ***** ass up there and say hi. I am in the
    86 mustang that smokes. The only way you'd know that it was smoking is if you were losing.

Irish

And you, you little punk, have the sand to give me **** about my car? yeah it ran 14.00 flat at 101 with street tires and stock exhaust with a real sh*ty 2.1 60 ft. You could only wish to hit that in either of your cars. Go suck on your boyfriend bee's sack and maybe he'll help you hit 15's in your POS integra. I will be at Oscars tonight. Bring your b*tch ass up there and say hi. I am in the
    86 mustang that smokes. The only way you'd know that it was smoking is if you were losing.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH
    And you, you little punk, have the sand to give me **** about my car? yeah it ran 14.00 flat at 101 with street tires and stock exhaust with a real sh*ty 2.1 60 ft. You could only wish to hit that in either of your cars. Go suck on your boyfriend bee's sack and maybe he'll help you hit 15's in your POS integra. I will be at Oscars tonight. Bring your b*tch ass up there and say hi. I am in the
    1/4 mile is too short. I bet I can beat your car around the track blackhawk!

My car doesn't smoke so you will be able to see the track (and me) in front of you.

[take these past posts lightly, I'm not trying to pick on you]

onefasthatch
    Hey Irish Do You Drive That Green Mustang Older Body Style With The Wide Ass Tire On The Back

He drives a Fox body thats reddish orange kinda.
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

Irish
    1/4 mile is too short. I bet I can beat your car around the track blackhawk!

My car doesn't smoke so you will be able to see the track (and me) in front of you.

[take these past posts lightly, I'm not trying to pick on you]
    What ever track you want to get beat on is fine with me. Don't worry about the smoke, if I were you I'd be worried about the rocks that will be getting shot at your car from my Nittos