Pimp My Ride green Cutlass in the area?

Last night me and my girlfriend went to get some ice cream on hwy 100, I was sporting my 87' Cav since my Montes are dead and I saw what appeared to be a clone to the green 86' Cutlass they did on Pimp My Ride. I know that car was on e-bay and doubt someone local got it, but who knows? It was night but looked like the same green shade, had a tan half vinyl top and some 18-20" wheels(drove by us slowly). Pretty pimp-tastic. Anyone else see this one?

I remember seeing a green Monte LS with a tan vinyl half top on some low-rider wheels last year or so too, must be a cool combination in the lowrider/big wheels world.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS
    Last night me and my girlfriend went to get some ice cream on hwy 100, I was sporting my 87' Cav since my Montes are dead and I saw what appeared to be a clone to the green 86' Cutlass they did on Pimp My Ride. I know that car was on e-bay and doubt someone local got it, but who knows? It was night but looked like the same green shade, had a tan half vinyl top and some 18-20" wheels(drove by us slowly). Pretty pimp-tastic. Anyone else see this one?

I remember seeing a green Monte LS with a tan vinyl half top on some low-rider wheels last year or so too, must be a cool combination in the lowrider/big wheels world.
    The monte use to be my buddy's 5 years ago before it had bling and i think it is 4th gen camaro green.
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif