Tippmann 98 Custom Paintball Marker F/S

I'm looking to sell my Tippmann Custom 98 paintball marker and all the stuff I have with it. It has the flatline barrel which projects the ball out in a flatter path resulting in better trajectory and accuracy. This thing is the real deal... in the last game I played in, I could reach out and touch people that were using rental guns and they didn't have a chance at hitting me unnder the trees. Extras include a soft carrying case big enough for the gun and all the accessories, stock barrel, plugs for both barrels, barrel squeegees, tools and misc stuff, and a 20 oz. CO2 tank that is probably better than 3/4 full. It's been used so it has some nicks and such but it works awesome!!

Gotta get $125 for it. Bought this from a fellow BCM member a few months ago and between the price I paid him and the extras I bought, this is all I have into it.

P.S. If you have any doubts as to weather this is a good deal or not... The Flatline barrel alone cost about $125... http://www.humphriesarchery.com/tiflba.html

Reason for selling: All my buddies got rid of their paintball equip and I only play in this large game once a year. Therefore, the money would be better spent accessorizing the new truck!

Did you get rid of the yellow F150?

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula
    Did you get rid of the yellow F150?
    Yessir. New truck bought Friday (in sig). It was a very much an impulse thing but in hindsight, one I'm happy with. The only thing I didn't do that I regret is not buying it from CrawlinZ's place but I made upfor it a little by sending someone there Saturday to get one.

You still have this thing for sale? PM me with some info please...
    2012 Street Glide
    1971 Vista Cruiser 455
    2003 Duramax Dually Silverado 4x4
    1986 442

PM Sent

Here's a pic too...

i'll buy the flatline off yah for 60 bucks plus i'll give you a terminator barrell so you got something.....?
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Thanks for the offer but a member from this board wants to buy the whole setup as is with the flatline included.

Item Sold and picked up. Enjoy!