Senior Member..now yer posting! Kory 88Iroc lt1's Avatar

anyone have a t56 flywheel I can borrow???

I recently bought a used street twin, it came out of a car with a 396 lt1. and was neutral balanced. I would like to take it to a speed shop and have it checked to see if it needs rebalancing to work with my stock shortblock lt1. I need a stock flywheel to do this. I was told that it would would be about a week turn around. Does anyone have a flywheel I can borrow or rent for a small fee for that amount of time. That way my car wouldn't need to be down.
    pm me or post.
    Thanks,
    Kory
    88 Iroc 94 lt1 Ai dominator heads,cam ported intake, 1.6 promag rrs,homebuilt equal length long tube headers, hooker catback, cutout, csi wp,t56, hurst shifter,street twin, ls1 brakes all around. homebuilt 8.8 rear with 4:10 fms gears. 12.74@111 350 rwhp/360rwtq New times and dyno numbers to come.

I build custom subframe connectors/headers

I have one sitting in the garage right now. I'll let you borrow it if you have it resurfaced when you're done with it. I was going to have it resurfaced before i sell it with the t-56. i think resurfacing is only like $20 or $25 bucks. don't know for sure though
    just an idea.
    lmk