Thread: SVT show

SVT show

Any of you cats planning on hitting up the SVT show at Griffin Ford next Saturday( 14th)?
    1996 Laser Red GT
    ProChamber, Magnapacks, Centerforce DFX, MGW orange, JLT fenderwell kit, 17x9/17x10.5 Gunmetal Cobra R's, Nitto 315 DR's, Screamin' Demon Coil Packs, Livewires, C-Springs, SCT tune, 75mm TB and Plenum...Gone, but not forgotten

Current ride: 2003 Honda S2000 Berlina Black AEM V2, Invidia Q300

I have to help someone move but Id like to make it up there. What time does it start?
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

It's from 10-3. I went last year and it was kind of small, probably because the weather was kind of crappy. I'm hoping for a bigger turnout this year.
    1996 Laser Red GT
    ProChamber, Magnapacks, Centerforce DFX, MGW orange, JLT fenderwell kit, 17x9/17x10.5 Gunmetal Cobra R's, Nitto 315 DR's, Screamin' Demon Coil Packs, Livewires, C-Springs, SCT tune, 75mm TB and Plenum...Gone, but not forgotten

Current ride: 2003 Honda S2000 Berlina Black AEM V2, Invidia Q300

I'm not allowed in the lot anymore, I used to work there, had a bad falling out with the jerk-off manager Rob Jarecki. Otherwise I'd attend
    WIP

Quote Originally Posted by 281Cubes
    It's from 10-3. I went last year and it was kind of small, probably because the weather was kind of crappy. I'm hoping for a bigger turnout this year.
    Yeah I remember collecting admissions in the rain! That sucked. I should be there.

sriddccrocks
    ooo i hope to stop by and check it out, were see!

PARALYZER
    I will be there. But hood will stay closed. Dont need service managers snoopin.

Hehe, I remember turning away a bunch of gm guys last year and they got all stale at me LOL. I'm like "dude, it's a ford show."

Kinda sucks tho, I'd rather let in a camaro than a mazda (which I have to do because it's from the "ford family")

Quote Originally Posted by PARALYZER
    I will be there. But hood will stay closed. Dont need service managers snoopin.
    Like you could ever get anything waranteed on that car anymore.

PARALYZER
    How you figure?
    All I have is chrome accessories. I still don't want nosey service managers looking at my $hit.
    Last edited by PARALYZER; 05-11-2005 at 01:58 PM.

Bill should be there that dat and hes good ****. Hes been a friend of mine for a couple of years now. He wouldnt care what you had done,as far as warranty goes.
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

Quote Originally Posted by PARALYZER
    How you figure?
    All I have is chrome accessories. I still don't want nosey service managers looking at my $hit.
    A Kenny Bell 2.2 Supercharger is one Hell of a chrome accesory.

Post whore
    Where is griffin ford?
    thanks
    bryan