Dells car show on the 21st

Anybody planning on going? I'm told it's supposed to be huge. All American Muscle cars are welcome.
    1996 Laser Red GT
    ProChamber, Magnapacks, Centerforce DFX, MGW orange, JLT fenderwell kit, 17x9/17x10.5 Gunmetal Cobra R's, Nitto 315 DR's, Screamin' Demon Coil Packs, Livewires, C-Springs, SCT tune, 75mm TB and Plenum...Gone, but not forgotten

Current ride: 2003 Honda S2000 Berlina Black AEM V2, Invidia Q300

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    I will be there and Im looking for someone to cruise up there with me on friday night after I get off work at about 5pm. My friend has a cabin about a half an hour away from the dells. My gf and her whole family go every year and they will be going up on thursday. Im just hoping that I dont have to pre-register. I was told you dont have to but who knows.
    1968 Camaro 383

If I had a car that someone would really wanna look at, I would register, but not many people get too excited about a little old GT so I might just go to look...and drool.
    1996 Laser Red GT
    ProChamber, Magnapacks, Centerforce DFX, MGW orange, JLT fenderwell kit, 17x9/17x10.5 Gunmetal Cobra R's, Nitto 315 DR's, Screamin' Demon Coil Packs, Livewires, C-Springs, SCT tune, 75mm TB and Plenum...Gone, but not forgotten

Current ride: 2003 Honda S2000 Berlina Black AEM V2, Invidia Q300

I just dont know if your allowed to register there, on that saturday or if you have to preregister....because the pre-registration has to be postmarked by today.
    1968 Camaro 383

Senior Member..now yer posting! JRink's Avatar
    I was under the assumption that cars have to be 15+ years old to enter this.

1991 Dodge Stealth (908awhp/832awtq)
    2009 Nissan GT-R (some mods)

1968 Camaro 383

Hang on, Im working on the car ffvetteman's Avatar
    I will be there but they wont let my ZR-1 in so I am bringing the 84. And yes it has to be 89 and older, but it is one hell of a show. I have been there every year for the past 5 years.

ill be there too. look for two 20 year olds with a red Camaro lol
    1968 Camaro 383

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    I will be going up there Friday night around 11pm. So I will be up there Saturday around 1am. Will be staying at some place right across Mayflower 2.

Me my brother and a few friends are taking our cars, we're leaving mid afternoon on friday. We actually got the last 2 rooms at the dumpy Mayflower some time ago. But its going to be a huge show. Lets all just keep our fingers crossed and hope that mother nature is nice to us with the weather situation that weekend. I didnt get to go last year but I herd it rained like a mofo!

POW!
    nick give jeremy and me a call when youre up there maybe we can meet up and have a few beers.......