1993 Chevy Blazer 4x4 4DR---FOR SALE !!!

I am selling a 1993 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4x4 4DR with about 140k, it has the 4.3 Vortec V6. I was going to use it to snow plow this upcoming winter but like too often plans have changed, so it's up for sale. It needs 2 things to be on the road again, a motor and a dash. The motor has a hole in the block/pan big enough to put your fist through, so it's going to need replacement. The dash is/was digital and just purchased a replacement (original went out) 3 weeks before the motor blew, so I returned it for a full refund ($175).

Now I’m personally not too fond of Blazers (pretty much GM in general) but this one is a keeper, even for a Ford guy like me. Reason being is that I got it from a friend of mine (very knowledgeable mechanic) who replaced nearly every wearable item that you possibly could, and all within the last year. I could list it all but would go on for longer than I care to type and not to mention everything works as it should, i.e.-trans, transfer case, rear end, etc.

So if you have any interest please give me a call @ 414-559-3003 and I’ll rattle everything off over the phone, or in person if you would like to come see it. I’m asking $950 seeing is how there’s about double that just in parts and it still blue books for $2300 in fair condition (which it is).

If there’s no answer leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP……..

Thanks
    Last edited by Car Guy; 05-05-2005 at 09:43 PM.

Senior Member..now yer posting! slowlx's Avatar
    Not trying to hijack, but I can sell you a 1993 S10 for the engine. Rebuilt with 30,000 (receipts avail). New oil pan, new oil cooler lines, and new injector setup. It is also a Vortec 4.3, everything on ther truck works, but it has some rust, and needs shocks, and torsion bar mounts. It is a 4 door 4x4, and I will let it go for $1600.00. That is about half of what I have into the engine.

Forgot to mention that the price is negotiable so you can make me an offer if you like. It has to go as I am losing my storage lot space at the end of the month.......

Thanks