Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    Oh god here's the peanut gallery chiming in. MR. I've got plans, the fastest LT1 in the midwest, my cars in more peices than a lego set, and my tq converter's in spain.

Go whore somewhere else

I just **** wit cha nan

I know you got plans for teh S10
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DriVa
    I just **** wit cha nan

I know you got plans for teh S10
    LOL I know me 2

This is why I love bcm I have nothing better to do then to sit behind my computer (in korea) and buy parts/trash talk!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

LOL I know me 2

This is why I love bcm I have nothing better to do then to sit behind my computer (in korea) and buy parts/trash talk!
    and goddamnit I STILL dont have a converter..and my car is STILL on jackstands
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DriVa
    and goddamnit I STILL dont have a converter..and my car is STILL on jackstands
    I'm sorry to hear that!! Mabye you should buy a T56?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Not really, but its a 4x4 you cant expect to go fast without big $$
    true...

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorCapri
    Hey dumb-ass it was his parents newer explorer that owned your truck!! I believe if I heard correct that our good freind German was in the explorer when you fellas raced. Tell ya what since I just heard that your truck just "hung" with srt4me's neon on the freeway. Jason did you know that a ZR2 pick-up is as fast as your stock neon?? I am going to raise this little bet to $200.00. Let me know when you have the money, and we can set this up. Who wants to hold the cash?

And you got this info from our friend. He's good man known him for years. But sometimes the stories he tells are way out there. HONEST

MY stories are way out there??? Bring some to my attention if I have told you some, please?! Come on now... You know I beat you with that explorer with the Air hog in it. but who cares anyway....

btw: Had no idea this was going on, this is just a result of Windsor having absolutly WAY too much time on his hands. All that is said is to be taken as a joke.
    -2001 S4 stage 2 Imola

Quote Originally Posted by RedGSX
    MY stories are way out there??? Bring some to my attention if I have told you some, please?! Come on now... You know I beat you with that explorer with the Air hog in it. but who cares anyway....

btw: Had no idea this was going on, this is just a result of Windsor having absolutly WAY too much time on his hands. All that is said is to be taken as a joke.
    I ment Germans stories not yours mike.

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHZR2
    I ment Germans stories not yours mike.
    I wasn't quoting german..no offense to him but I never would. Most info that I pass along or believe in is either seen by me or verified by more than one. Trust but verify. It's a personal rule.

So whens this rematch???

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    People actually race ZR-2's?

Mine makes my low 15/high(very high) 14 sec cavalier feel like a Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorCapri
    Hey dumb-ass it was his parents newer explorer that owned your truck!! I believe if I heard correct that our good freind German was in the explorer when you fellas raced. Tell ya what since I just heard that your truck just "hung" with srt4me's neon on the freeway. Jason did you know that a ZR2 pick-up is as fast as your stock neon?? I am going to raise this little bet to $200.00. Let me know when you have the money, and we can set this up. Who wants to hold the cash?
    Do u have to use my car as the measuring stick to gauge & set-up races like a ricer Chris?
    J/K
    -Jason
    2005 White ACR SRT-4 stripper model, 1/88 produced - the race car (Staying stock for autocross )
    1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 Limited - The winter/work vehicle
    2003 Silver SRT-4: 1st SRT sold in WI: 5/23/03, traded 5/31/05 SLIPS, 100% Bone stock on OE tires.
    I really like the $60,000 BMW M3 Competition Coupe. In fact, it's even as fast on a racetrack as my stock "Neon".

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SRT4ME
    Do u have to use my car as the measuring stick to gauge & set-up races like a ricer Chris?
    J/K
    -Jason
    Hey good job on the time there!

And everyone says GLD isnt good for traction! Imagine going to byron

Hey good job on the time there!

And everyone says GLD isnt good for traction! Imagine going to byron
    I imagine King of the Highway 2004 at GLD, but only every day
    Ok, I need to stop thinking about that. Imagining what I could have ran stock in my car (instead of running my buddy's) with a 1.9 60ft on the stock tires instead of a 2.1 has me getting all misty-eyed
    -Jason
    2005 White ACR SRT-4 stripper model, 1/88 produced - the race car (Staying stock for autocross )
    1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 Limited - The winter/work vehicle
    2003 Silver SRT-4: 1st SRT sold in WI: 5/23/03, traded 5/31/05 SLIPS, 100% Bone stock on OE tires.
    I really like the $60,000 BMW M3 Competition Coupe. In fact, it's even as fast on a racetrack as my stock "Neon".