Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greatlakes Dragway!?!

Would anyone like to meet up next weekend at greatlakes? Depending on the weather.

I don't need to see your truck run 17.2 again. I did hear that you lost to a certain stock ford explorer. . Just givvin you a hard time pat.
    I will prolly be down there tomorow for Import Drag Wars!!

Hey long time no see. What's new, and how are u? My s10 only ran 16.2 Come on it's just a V6. I could do better maybe. If your talking about l mikes exploder, he didn't have a chance. But anyways I've got work sunday. Hopefully i might see you or the other guys there next weekend.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHZR2
    If your talking about l mikes exploder, he didn't have a chance. But anyways
    I got $100.00 on the explorer!! CDW Get the camera ready. Headlines read Bone Stock Ford Explorer Makes SlealthZR go back into hiding.

Windsorcapri.

stupid log in under that other Chris' name %$&^&%*%

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinZ
    I got $100.00 on the explorer!! CDW Get the camera ready. Headlines read Bone Stock Ford Explorer Makes SlealthZR go back into hiding.

Windsorcapri.

stupid log in under that other Chris' name %$&^&%*%
    I 'd be up for the challenge. Easy cash...gas money. But mike doesn't OWN the truck anymore. He has a 99 GSX.

Hey dumb-ass it was his parents newer explorer that owned your truck!! I believe if I heard correct that our good freind German was in the explorer when you fellas raced. Tell ya what since I just heard that your truck just "hung" with srt4me's neon on the freeway. Jason did you know that a ZR2 pick-up is as fast as your stock neon?? I am going to raise this little bet to $200.00. Let me know when you have the money, and we can set this up. Who wants to hold the cash?

i couldn't this weekend but we should get all the trucks together. we tried last year and it never worked out. i really wanna take my truck down there. don't plan to run anything good but just to go.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorCapri
    Who wants to hold the cash?
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Hey dumb-ass it was his parents newer explorer that owned your truck!! I believe if I heard correct that our good freind German was in the explorer when you fellas raced. Tell ya what since I just heard that your truck just "hung" with srt4me's neon on the freeway. Jason did you know that a ZR2 pick-up is as fast as your stock neon?? I am going to raise this little bet to $200.00. Let me know when you have the money, and we can set this up. Who wants to hold the cash?
    Hey Chris... Chill out. Mikes parents explorer and my s10 raced and I was only maybe a car length ahead. Big deal. German was driving my truck at the time. I was the passenger in the explorer with mike driving. Just F**king around. And last week on hwy srtme and me in the S10 played around at 50 to 75mph. I stayed alittle next to him. But when he hit like 80 he quit when he was ahead of me. I know I can't beat any SRT-4. Like I said before...JUST F**KING AROUND. Plus with this hole bet thing you guys started. I"ve got better things to spend my money on.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    If you wanna trash talk s10's I'll GLADY be up for your 200 dollar bet when I get home!

I'll race ya on the highway, street, dragstrip, road america, you pick?

Hey Chris... Chill out. Mikes parents explorer and my s10 raced and I was only maybe a car length ahead. Big deal. German was driving my truck at the time. I was the passenger in the explorer with mike driving. Just F**king around. And last week on hwy srtme and me in the S10 played around at 50 to 75mph. I stayed alittle next to him. But when he hit like 80 he quit when he was ahead of me. I know I can't beat any SRT-4. Like I said before...JUST F**KING AROUND. Plus with this hole bet thing you guys started. I"ve got better things to spend my money on.
    Dunno seems like sumthing up his azz?
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 04-16-2005 at 08:54 PM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

This should get interesting

Stock bottom end H/C LT1 404RWHP

Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    If you wanna trash talk s10's I'll GLADY be up for your 200 dollar bet when I get home!

It's like if you don't own a 14sec or less car or TRUCK ...your nothing on this website. Am I right?

It's like if you don't own a 14sec or less car or TRUCK ...your nothing on this website. Am I right?
    Click sig link my friend.

I'd bet right now with a good 60ft I could crack off a high high 13.

Oh and btw I was supporting you
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

16 second ride
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Thanks. sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DiVa
    16 second ride
    Oh god here's the peanut gallery chiming in. MR. I've got plans, the fastest LT1 in the midwest, my cars in more peices than a lego set, and my tq converter's in spain.

Go whore somewhere else

Last edited by GTSLOW; 04-17-2005 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DriVa
    16 second ride
    see what i mean

Not really, but its a 4x4 you cant expect to go fast without big $$

Hey 96s10 no prob with you, I am actually looking forward to seeing your setup when it is done. This is just a freindly challenge to an acquaintance to see whose side of the story is correct. Someone and I am not mentioning names has a knack for telling tall tales.

Hey 96s10 no prob with you, I am actually looking forward to seeing your setup when it is done. This is just a freindly challenge to an acquaintance to see whose side of the story is correct. Someone and I am not mentioning names has a knack for telling tall tales.
    sry it just seemed like ya jumped on the guy pretty hard?

Well its all good, so whens this highspeed fast and the furious 4x4 s10 vs explorer racing going down