Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white 92 ZR1

white 92 ZR1

Cruisin on highway tonight 4/8/05. Just have a big appreciation for those cars. Looked very clean.

hey I saw that same car, looked very clean. Very sharp car.
    -2001 S4 stage 2 Imola

Post whore
    Seen the car. Guy was very cool also. He posts on here. I think he said his name was firevettman or something on that order.
    bryan

AWESOME... I love the ZR-1s.. Total sleeper!! Almost nobody knows (well obviously you guys do ). I will have to keep my eyes peeled.. I think I saw a white C4 last night but its so easy to assume it's just a Tuned Port (whoops).

If anyone on BCM has a ZR-1 I would kill for a ride.. hey it's worth a try.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Thats my buddy J.P. (FFVETTEMAN) I had a ride in it the ZR1 the other night and the ride was pretty wicked and fast ... I love the seats in there since they are power adjustable seats and you can adjust them to your body width... J.P don't be surprised you wake up one morning and the seats are gone LOL j/k bud.

But that vette is spectacular as among to the other 2 he has that I've rode in. So J.P. when are you gonna let me drive this one? Jess is still waiting for her ride in the ZR1.

Josh
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

I lined up next to him at light last night. Nice car
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDW81
    I lined up next to him at light last night. Nice car
    I can vouch for that race...Williamz beat him...i was right behind them at the light....lol
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

I saw the car swing through Oscars.. I was pretty excited when I spotted the ZR-1 badge.. Looked real clean! I could swear the owner looks like that guy from last year who had the dark blue Crossfire Corvette with the wide black ZR-1 style rims.
    Josh
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    I saw the car swing through Oscars.. I was pretty excited when I spotted the ZR-1 badge.. Looked real clean! I could swear the owner looks like that guy from last year who had the dark blue Crossfire Corvette with the wide black ZR-1 style rims.
    That's funny I was thinking the exact same thing! I am glad he has a real one now if that is him!
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

That's him.

-A4
    -Couple Mods

Quite a step up from a cross-fire!!!!

Hang on, Im working on the car ffvetteman's Avatar
    Wow I just saw this!! Thanks guys for the kind words about the car. I am very excited to finally own one. I bought it about a month ago and just got it out of storage about a week or so ago. That car is a dream come true and fun as hell to drive!
    I am the one who owns the blue Crossfire and I am going to keep it. I just love that car.
    I am not against give anyone a ride. I go out pretty often after work, what else is there to do at 11 o clock at night!! I would like to meet up with you guys but dont know many people here. Anyone wants to go for a cruise, let me know!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    AWESOME... I love the ZR-1s.. Total sleeper!! Almost nobody knows (well obviously you guys do ). I will have to keep my eyes peeled.. I think I saw a white C4 last night but its so easy to assume it's just a Tuned Port (whoops).

If anyone on BCM has a ZR-1 I would kill for a ride.. hey it's worth a try.
    are you the guy me and Heat Seeker talked to outside George Webb about a week or two ago? I was driving a red Corvette.
    Last edited by ffvetteman; 04-10-2005 at 08:17 PM.

BTW how could you tell it was a 92??

Not sure, but I'd love a ride

Hmm, I am friends with Heat Seeker, but can't remember talking to him near George Webbs lately. I have a friend with a Syclone as well with chrome wheels and he has blond hair - I have dark hair and glasses. Was it him perhaps? Or am I just forgetting

The ZR-1s are awesome and I'd love to go for a cruise - drop me a PM if you like and I can give you my cell! I will go nearly any night.
    Josh

Ok that may have been him. Dont see to may of them beautyful truck so I thought maybe. It had ZR-1 5 spoke rims on it with the 11s in back.

We will have ot meet up and go for a cruise then. I dont have the Z here today, but I may go out after work. I am driving the blue car today.

And after driving that car today, there is quite a difference!! The blue one feels slow now!!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Did you get the "Mercruiser" or Mercury marine throttle body rubber cover with the car?
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by BADDLS1SS
    Did you get the "Mercruiser" or Mercury marine throttle body rubber cover with the car?
    No did not get that. Did the 92s come with that? I seen that but didnt know if the 92 had that. Got everything elese, driver packet, video, window sticker etc

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    What are the specs on that motor? HP/TQ type? What kinda trans does it have?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6168

Worlds fastest REAL ZR1 corvette. Am I reading correctly 16:1 compression?!!?!?
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 04-15-2005 at 12:27 AM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.