shakin360

Smile New guy here too!

Hey guys what's happening. Just signed up!

I have a 99 Dakota R/T CC. So far I have a functional shaker hood, stillen bumper cover, flowmaster exhaust, roll pan, lowered 2/3 in addition to factory drop, mds wires w/brass cap & rotor, painted all handles, mirrors, & trim piece above cc windows, recovered center console with red vinyl to match outside, clear corners, billet 3rd brake light cover, door sills, & battery tie down.

My new, bigger throttle body will be here this week and custom speaker box in the works.

Have a lot more stuff planned!

Any other dakotas around?
    Last edited by shakin360; 04-06-2005 at 09:38 PM.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    no...no other dak's that I know of on the boards.

There are a couple in the area though that are pretty quick. 4.7/5 speeds IIRC....

Myself, I used to have a ram SS/T, black and silver, bone-stock. Fun truck, loved that thing.

So what more do you have planned for the truck? Gotta love the shaker
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    There's one other dakota guy that i know on here, you'll have to search the the truck forum. He hasnt posted in a while.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Not on this forum, but there is a red shaved and bagged datkota runnin around the Milwaukee area. He shows up at every little church car show, so you'll run into him eventually.

Got pics?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/show...ghlight=dakota

There ya go, the only other dakota guy i know of on here.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.