Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Japenese Domestic Market...

Anyone ever see some jag in a black 98+ Hatch that was actually pretty clean and tastefully put together that had the plate JDMFREK???

Kyle (A B4C Z) and my self tried to get this guy for a run last night... well he'd only roll on with cars right in front of us... then i asked him for a run from a stop, then we get the typical "not worth my time" remark When it was quite apparent from the Roll ons the Z28 was gonna put the smack down on it! BAD... but refused to race from a stop...

Anyone else see this dude? acts like a real tough guy, untill you try to call him out for a race then start choking on words.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Got Kicked OFF The Track A B4C Z's Avatar
    Guy is a absolute D-bag. He used to have a green integra GS-R. His heads like the size of a baseball, and maybe is a wopping 140 pounds of fury. After he had his words of "Not worth my time" we get a light and the blinker goes on so that he can ditch.

1998 Black on Black Regal
    2010 Black on Black Denali

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    LOL he called me out like 3 or so weeks ago when i was filling up at BP. i was with williamz and i wasn't going to waste my gas on that thing. but last week i roll up next to him trying to get him to go, but he wouldn't hit it. i think he realized finally that he was going to lose...
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BADDLS1SS
    Anyone ever see some jag in a black 98+ Hatch that was actually pretty clean and tastefully put together that had the plate JDMFREK???

Kyle (A B4C Z) and my self tried to get this guy for a run last night... well he'd only roll on with cars right in front of us... then i asked him for a run from a stop, then we get the typical "not worth my time" remark When it was quite apparent from the Roll ons the Z28 was gonna put the smack down on it! BAD... but refused to race from a stop...

Anyone else see this dude? acts like a real tough guy, untill you try to call him out for a race then start choking on words.
    I've seen that car out before and it is a really clean nice looking car but I think just about any Z28 would beat it. What a poser.
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (EVIL AWD)

SupraMan
    My stock evo smoked his a** like a month ago, he drove by me shaking his gay a** head like i wasnt worth the time, yet everytime we stoped at a light, he wouldnt race me from a dead stop. But then from a roll at about 35, i walked right by him, then he drives by and nods his head and gives the peace sign, he always cruises in his "pack" of other hondas that roll with him with stickers saying stupid stuff on their cars Trust me, its not worth your time but.......maybe the Colorado could give it a good run from a stop
    Last edited by SupraMan; 04-03-2005 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan
    My stock evo smoked his a** like a month ago, he drove by me shaking his gay a** head like i wasnt worth the time, yet everytime we stoped at a light, he wouldnt race me from a dead stop. But then from a roll at about 35, i walked right by him, then he drives by and nods his head and gives the peace sign, he always cruises in his "pack" of other hondas that roll with him with stickers saying stupid stuff on their cars Trust me, its not worth your time but.......maybe the Colorado could give it a good run from a stop
    Hey were we next to you last night on hwy? i was in the blacked out Z and were next to a white evo and a blue one for the longest time, we also were mixed in with Tri too for a while all in the same group.

Could have been a diff guy? whoever it was had a hot ass blonde in the pass seat

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    My god what has highway turned into!??! I mean I havent been there in two years. It's like every day a thread starts about some douche bag or such. Now we got honda guys riding in groups!?!?!

It's gonna be like F&F they're gonna start jumping out of cars and jacking radios!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

SupraMan
    Quote Originally Posted by BADDLS1SS
    Hey were we next to you last night on hwy? i was in the blacked out Z and were next to a white evo and a blue one for the longest time, we also were mixed in with Tri too for a while all in the same group.

Could have been a diff guy? whoever it was had a hot ass blonde in the pass seat

hahahahahahahaha that was me, i remember that Z too lol. Yup Tri, and the other blue evo were crusin around in that pack too. Yea that was my girlfriend with me lol

Got Kicked OFF The Track A B4C Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan
    Yea that was my girlfriend with me lol
    Give her my number when you get sick of her

1998 Black on Black Regal
    2010 Black on Black Denali

SupraMan
    Quote Originally Posted by A B4C Z
    Give her my number when you get sick of her

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..... you guys are nutty

Well, it sound to me like the "not worth my time" is an indication that he would lose.

Don't think of it as cockyness. Rather, think of it as a submissive comment rooted in his understanding of your dominance over him!

In other words, you win!
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

SupraMan
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBullet
    Well, it sound to me like the "not worth my time" is an indication that he would lose.

Don't think of it as cockyness. Rather, think of it as a submissive comment rooted in his understanding of your dominance over him!

In other words, you win!

ohhhhhhhh very nicely said!

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    his name is Dan. Its an Integra GS-R motor swapped in and he had been running a 100 shot on it but I heard yesterday that he removed it??? Not sure why or if that 100% true. I DID hear though that he had been going through as much as 3 bottles on highway 100 in 1 night. Tom I think you should lock in a race with this guy.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by yellow wagon
    his name is Dan. Its an Integra GS-R motor swapped in and he had been running a 100 shot on it but I heard yesterday that he removed it??? Not sure why or if that 100% true. I DID hear though that he had been going through as much as 3 bottles on highway 100 in 1 night. Tom I think you should lock in a race with this guy.
    Dont worry J... This guy made it to the "HUNTED" list already... after seeing its performance already.. im not concerned, even with a 100 shot... i too have a can of whoop ass in the back of my car now too for special occasions

UPDATE:

I have import ears I guess....he ran at GLD yesterday and bested a 14.7 without the happy gas. I know one of his friends quite well and found out that he pulled the juice from the car Saturday. All motor, no juice is the car's current state.

Tommy, get arrogant with him and spot him a car at the Rock and then stall that Colorado up and be at his fender before he can even blink!

Pig Pen
    Dan is bullsh!t. He lets me pick him up by his head infront of people at Starbucks, pretty much cause I'm alot bigger than him, but also cause I can. He is slow. He runs very poorly. His car is much like him. Dynoed like 140 at the wheels, with the NAWS. I was going to run him for some money, but then he found out what I was doing to my car and didn't want to anymore. He is cocky, but loves the ****. His name was Dan, cause only in death is project mischief ever over.

Pig Pen
    Do note, this is the black hatch in one of the videos, doing a sweet burn out.

UPDATE:

I have import ears I guess....he ran at GLD yesterday and bested a 14.7 without the happy gas. I know one of his friends quite well and found out that he pulled the juice from the car Saturday. All motor, no juice is the car's current state.

Tommy, get arrogant with him and spot him a car at the Rock and then stall that Colorado up and be at his fender before he can even blink!
    HA HA!!
    Dude thats right about where the coly runs... damn thing lays down up top though "great out of the gate not much for stamina"

the car put down about 148ish without juice and 177ish with FYI...at that new place in Waukesha

the car put down about 148ish without juice and 177ish with FYI...at that new place in Waukesha
    WHAT! you know trucks like mine lay down 190-200 at the wheels.. STOCK!??

Its pushing the weight of two hondas though

Ill be looking for him with both vehicles man if i can get out on that thing far enough from a stop i might be able to hold it off