Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Beeyond Engineering

POS civic vs. LILEVO results

ACcording to online specs!!!!

POS civic weight: 2250lb w/ roll cage, but w/o driver(driver weighs 180-200lb)
    whp on 248 dynojet: 488.8fwhp with 205/60/14 tires
    slick he ran that day he raced LILEVO: 22x8x15
    TRAP SPEED: 134mph

Precious LILEVO Mirage weight: 2400-2500lb w/o driver(driver weight confidential)
    whp on 248 dynojet: 405fwhp with maybe 205/60/14 or so..380-385Awhp
    stock tires he ran that day he raced POS civic: 205x55x16 or so....
    TRAP SPEED: 127mph FWD "MAYBE" lower with AWD if he hooks up!!!

with these specs at a downshift you already know who LOST!!!
    2nd gear-3rd gear the civic will still let loose the small slicks where the Mirage will grip like a mofo... but still 2-3rd both cars are still together until 4th(in the civic) is where the civic would take off on the mirage easily!!! The civic FWD has about 100hp more then the mirage AWD. NOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE EVER DOWNSHIFTED WITH AWD CARS THEY ARE SOMEWHAT SLOW due to drivetrain powerloss. 99 AWD eclipse stock downshifts with a 95 stock TEG GSR who wins?? the GSR would win!!! off the line the dsm would win.... I've seen this comparison with the EVO vs. LS1 too... downshifts the LS1 usually wins.. off the line the EVO will take the LS1 in the 1/4mile or so...only through what I've seen...you may have your own experience between evo vs. ls1.....I've seen these comparision too many times and all the IMPORT guys know that what I mentioned here is more true then false... COME on CJ BURN...back me up!!! LMAO!!!

this concludes this whole out of control situation.

don't talk smack anymore if you have good well worth comments then share. This is just a little SPEC to see who would actually win between the two car at a downshift!!!!
    Last edited by Bee; 03-31-2005 at 11:48 AM.

Isn't there a brewcity import forum all this stuff can go on. I'm sorry I honestly dont care. I'm sick of rading evo this sti that, civic this, SRT that... I think you get the idea. I'm not saying your cars not fast! I'm not saying you dont know what your doing! I'm not saying your not a good/cool guy. I'm just sick of the import this and that bullshit

JEFF

1999 C5 TT street car - 901/881 on pump gas, 10.82@137mph
    2013 Denali Duramax

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWC5
    Isn't there a brewcity import forum all this stuff can go on. I'm sorry I honestly dont care. I'm sick of rading evo this sti that, civic this, SRT that... I think you get the idea. I'm not saying your cars not fast! I'm not saying you dont know what your doing! I'm not saying your not a good/cool guy. I'm just sick of the import this and that bullshit

JEFF
    Jeff chill down.. this is a post to settle it all!!! btw good info for you since you may come riding upon these guys one day.....good way to not embarrass yourself if your girl was next to you in your stock C5....

btw many of the import guys hear of domestic vs. domestic treads that go on forever too and we don't tell you guys to stop it!!! this is what makes BCM what it is: GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!

Post whore
    "btw we hear for domestic vs. domestic treads too and we don't tell you guys to stop it!!! this is what makes BCM what it is: GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!"

Bee there is a difference between domestic vs. domestic on this site and that is because it is called brewcitymuscle.com not brewcityimport.com. I am amazed by both cars the civic and the mirage but come on that is all we are hearing about.
    bryan

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWC5

JEFF
    Couldn't have said it better myself, well except that I'm not sorry I don't care. I constantly miss out on all kinds of muscle talk because I simply don't care enough to check import threads for it.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayzbimmer
    "btw we hear for domestic vs. domestic treads too and we don't tell you guys to stop it!!! this is what makes BCM what it is: GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!"

Bee there is a difference between domestic vs. domestic on this site and that is because it is called brewcitymuscle.com not brewcityimport.com. I am amazed by both cars the civic and the mirage but come on that is all we are hearing about.
    bryan

bryan if the admin only wants everyone in here to speak of muscle cars then please have the adimn tell us that this is only for domestics....we imports/sport compacts will welcome ourselves to another site.

btw to the admins for keeping this site REAL!!!

I totally agree. I miss out on all the GOOD threads because I get sick and tired of having to wade through all the **** threads. Brew City MUSCLE people!!! Does the majority of this board agree or not? There are a million other boards all over the web for this ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by animal
    Couldn't have said it better myself, well except that I'm not sorry I don't care. I constantly miss out on all kinds of muscle talk because I simply don't care enough to check import threads for it.

Who cares...
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know...a car that can produce nearly 500 hp at the wheels, by definition can do more work than my motor is capable of at 350. I say that's pretty muscular. If you don't like it, don't read the thread.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by som2002
    I totally agree. I miss out on all the GOOD threads because I get sick and tired of having to wade through all the **** threads. Brew City MUSCLE people!!! Does the majority of this board agree or not? There are a million other boards all over the web for this ****.
    actually the majority of the board disagrees with you. Sorry but everyone and their mom pretty much posted in the other lil evo vs civic threads and you and a select few others are the only ones putting them down. Both these cars would make the majority of us look like sitting ducks.
    -Tyler

Pig Pen
    i'll think its cool when they (beeyond) make a car that's front wheel drive to all wheel, real wheel, or no wheel drive.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedLX
    actually the majority of the board disagrees with you. Sorry but everyone and their mom pretty much posted in the other lil evo vs civic threads and you and a select few others are the only ones putting them down. Both these cars would make the majority of us look like sitting ducks.
    OK, but instead of starting a new thread every other day about which one should be faster, line them both up and run em again, or STFU and drop it. Simple as that.
    And crotch rockets would make a majority of us look like sitting ducks also, but I don't want to have to start reading about them on this board next, just because they can beat us. There is a place for everything somewhere on the web.
    Last edited by som2002; 03-31-2005 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by som2002
    OK, but insead of starting a new thread every other day about which one should be faster, line them both up and run em again, or STFU and drop it.
    This part I can agree with. But there's a certain bunch of people, mainly the guy in the civic and his buddies, that are scared.
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Pen
    i'll think its cool when they (beeyond) make a car that's front wheel drive to all wheel, real wheel, or no wheel drive.
    Ummm Beeyond didnt do Lil Evo's conversion to all-wheel drive, the owner of the car and his friend did it. Trust me I KNOW.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant
    I don't know...a car that can produce nearly 500 hp at the wheels, by definition can do more work than my motor is capable of at 350. I say that's pretty muscular. If you don't like it, don't read the thread.
    Seriously though...Whats with all the biased thoughts of everyone towards "other cars"...They'd smoke the majority of everyones ass here, including me

If you dont like, Dont read
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Pig Pen
    I know that too, I've been to Lil Evo's website. I was saying it would be cool if Beeyond did something to that extent of a build.

ahhh got it.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Pig Pen
    Dont read it as a dis on Beeyond, their cars pretty much tell thier own story on thier engine builds.

You forgetting a major point about torque and power curves, when power is present through the powerband and transmission gear ratios compared to this power band.