Hybrid View

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Old School Racing: Who's In?

Okay...amongst the old school guys (I'll include any of the G-bods as well) which of you guys are looking for some fun runs? Personally, I enjoy seeing the old school stuff doing what they were intended to do...race

Who'd like to go down to GLD, or even oscars for some bench racing and maybe more?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I'm in with the GS (if Mandy lets me take it ) for a day at GLD.......
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    if i can ever get my car running right...then im in..
    1968 Camaro 383

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking a good saturday in may would be ideal...if not, tuesday nights are always great for getting in lots of runs...

what issues are you having Korndogg?
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

1968 Camaro 383

Also count me in if everyone is cool with that. Whats the cutoff for "old school"? Nick

Then count me in partner, just let me know when and where I can be a part of this event!

i have no clue what distributer i have lol. I havent really looked back there.
    1968 Camaro 383

Blog Entries
    we'll let me know when, and we can look at it...you may need new points, or better yet, an upgrade to an HEI distributer for problem free cruising.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

I think I would be down for a get together of some sort.
    I'd have to bring the G-bod if it's done because the 64 is in a lot of pieces

The exhaust is finally done so just a few little things and it should be road ready.

Not show worthy by any means but I should be able to bust out some 15 sec ET's
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant
    Okay...amongst the old school guys (I'll include any of the G-bods as well) which of you guys are looking for some fun runs? Personally, I enjoy seeing the old school stuff doing what they were intended to do...race

Who'd like to go down to GLD, or even oscars for some bench racing and maybe more?
    1976 Valiant a muscle car.........thats like calling an ls1 reliable
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 96s10

1976 Valiant a muscle car.........thats like calling an ls1 reliable
    They must be trying some kind of new chemical for weaponry on you...I fail to even see "muscle car" in what I wrote.

"Old School", which by virtually every definition imaginable, describes my valiant to a "T"

Hell, post after post, I've maintained that my car is by no means a "muscle car"...however, it does beat many "muscle cars" which is all I ever have intended it to do...
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

They must be trying some kind of new chemical for weaponry on you
    I think it's that 6 cylinder syndrome or something

Rat_Patrol
    I'm down, new shop is 31 miles SE if Union Grove.

Let me know!

RP

Blog Entries
    Everyone...I think May 31st would be a good day as any
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500