Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sorry if im slow, but what kind of car are you doin this to animal? im definetely down for a race, but im guessin my ride wont be ready till late summer
    I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier

factory curb weight was something like 2640lbs!
    Attached Images Attached Images

prince, sent u a pm.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    prince...where do you live by the way?
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant
    Point being, even slow cars can be fun...no pressure means you can really work on your start line/etc...if you're slow, but cutting .510 lights, the real racers know what you've got.
    I agree

Here is my 2 cents. Take the block in, have it maged and mic'd to see what you really have. I have had great luck with AMS in West Allis. Steve from AMS had a 396 BB for sale here in the BCM Classifieds
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/...ead.php?t=6945

I also work on old chevy stuff, if you need help let me know and I will give it a look.

Jabo

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg
    prince...where do you live by the way?
    N/W milwaukee, very close to menomonee falls...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I think I would be down for a get together of some sort.
    I'd have to bring the G-bod if it's done because the 64 is in a lot of pieces

The exhaust is finally done so just a few little things and it should be road ready.

Not show worthy by any means but I should be able to bust out some 15 sec ET's
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

70 Rat
    I'm in, I just need some help to push my car down the track.
    I will atleast put a seat in it.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 Rat
    I'm in, I just need some help to push my car down the track.
    I will atleast put a seat in it.
    and i'll sit and YOU push!

What do you drive?
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

70 Rat
    Hey, wait, I NEED someone to push the car.lol.
    It's a '70 Monte, factory 402. It's not even close to being done unfortunately. Hung the front fenders back on, but still have body work and have to decide what I want to do with the heads. I also still have a bunch of parts to buy.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Okay...amongst the old school guys (I'll include any of the G-bods as well) which of you guys are looking for some fun runs? Personally, I enjoy seeing the old school stuff doing what they were intended to do...race

Who'd like to go down to GLD, or even oscars for some bench racing and maybe more?
    1976 Valiant a muscle car.........thats like calling an ls1 reliable
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    Okay...amongst the old school guys (I'll include any of the G-bods as well) which of you guys are looking for some fun runs? Personally, I enjoy seeing the old school stuff doing what they were intended to do...race

Who'd like to go down to GLD, or even oscars for some bench racing and maybe more?
    1976 Valiant a muscle car.........thats like calling an ls1 reliable
    They must be trying some kind of new chemical for weaponry on you...I fail to even see "muscle car" in what I wrote.

"Old School", which by virtually every definition imaginable, describes my valiant to a "T"

Hell, post after post, I've maintained that my car is by no means a "muscle car"...however, it does beat many "muscle cars" which is all I ever have intended it to do...
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

They must be trying some kind of new chemical for weaponry on you
    I think it's that 6 cylinder syndrome or something

Rat_Patrol
    I'm down, new shop is 31 miles SE if Union Grove.

Let me know!

RP

Blog Entries
    Everyone...I think May 31st would be a good day as any
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Post whore
    If I get the bugs worked out by then do you guys mind another?
    But I wont be able to beat on it too much. I need it drivable for the power tour that following weekend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FANATIC
    If I get the bugs worked out by then do you guys mind another?
    But I wont be able to beat on it too much. I need it drivable for the power tour that following weekend.
    The more the merrier!

Powertour cars are just that much sweeter
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Rat_Patrol
    Let's get something going here.

'Gonna need some land from you guys!

~Team Slopar