Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

Whos Long Hauling Power Tour?

Trying to put a group together that is doing it to keep room & board costs down for the round trip. So far Mark (97firebirdW68), Josh & Jessica (WhiteThunderZ28) and myself are in for sure. We are going to start booking rooms in the next week or so. Anyone else going?
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

Come on, somebodys gotta take this offer up... Doesnt anyone wanna take there car on the long haul?
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

I'd love to do it, but since I'm pretty sure my car won't be ready by then, I doubt a Concorde would look too cool on the Power Tour...

1991 Z/28
    \m/(>.<)\m/
    2006 Impala

John PM me the final costs for everything.. thanks

-A4
    -Couple Mods

Tim or Ryan are you guys in?

-A4
    -Couple Mods

The wife and I are planning on the entire tour in my Formula. We booked rooms awhile ago already.
    2012 Street Glide
    1971 Vista Cruiser 455
    2003 Duramax Dually Silverado 4x4
    1986 442

lets rephrase this then.. people who dont have rooms booked already get back to us lol

-A4
    -Couple Mods

You guys ( BCM ) should've sponsered the event. They were offering to pay 250 bones to any local club along with free entry to all participants nd free event shirts to help do security and work the event.

Cruise Control is doing it, and I dont believe they have anything faster then a stock 4.3 El Camino
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    id love to do it. dont think my car would make it tho
    1968 Camaro 383

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg
    id love to do it. dont think my car would make it tho

You dont have to go the whole way. How about going 1, 2, or 3 legs of the tour? Dont blame it on your car not making it (unless it's not driveable now). You'll have a blast! Also you wouldnt want to regret not going!!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    i just dont wanna break down somewhere and have to tow it back.
    1968 Camaro 383

hope the firebird makes it

-A4
    -Couple Mods

rsscoty
    I'm planning on going to Nashville, maybe I could hook up with you guys. Be grat to see ya again heatseeker.

Scoty

No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

You bet Scott, be great to hook up with you.
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

Hey, can you guys enlighten me as to what exactly the Power Tour is? I'm guessing it's a long cruise for f-bodies so correct me if I'm wrong. I have a friend with Brandon Drew's old z28 and we'd probably be up for a drive. What are the costs?

- Brian
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by VroomPshhTsi
    Hey, can you guys enlighten me as to what exactly the Power Tour is? I'm guessing it's a long cruise for f-bodies so correct me if I'm wrong. I have a friend with Brandon Drew's old z28 and we'd probably be up for a drive. What are the costs?

- Brian

C'mon brian, The power tour is a yearly event that a group of street rods "caravan" from one location to the next. Last year it ended in Greenbay, can't recall where it started. But where they end each year is where they start the next. The cars usually travel long distances couple hundred if not thousand miles if you stick it out from start to end. It's usually covered by Hot Rod Magazine.
    -2001 S4 stage 2 Imola

Power Tour 2005
    there you go bud!
    Last edited by 97PontiacW68; 03-31-2005 at 03:20 PM.

-A4
    -Couple Mods

LOL, thanks guys. I read GM Tech once in a while but I'm not a big magazine guy and I honestly didn't know about it, but now I do!!!
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Post whore
    I was just curious was anyone just doing the 1st leg, to Springfield, IL?
    I'm just going to Springfield and then heading back home (Greenfield, WI) and was curious about caravaning back together.
    Also what hotels are people staying at? I'll be at the Days Inn in Springfield, it's about 15 min from the fairgrounds.

shakin360
    I might head to springfield & back.