Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    junk mx6 no rly

um no more 305 for me

Okay is there anyone in wisconsin thats got a big block in there thirdgen im going with a 496 and some other goodies for it.this summer should be fun lots o torque

That's totally awesome man - is it going to be a stock motor or a race motor? I love big blocks; I will trade you a ride in my truck for a ride in your camaro when its done
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

junk mx6 no rly
    sorry i wont..

cuz i cant i only own a firebird formula that im going to put a big block in lol
    hence WS6

oh yeah its going to be a lil built but im thinking about using a 75 or 100 shot for some fun with forged pistons and rods for now.
    Last edited by junk mx6 no rly; 02-20-2005 at 01:05 AM.

I know my truck sounds like a turd but I'll bet it makes more torque than a N/A Big Block No joke. So keep me in mind if you reconsider.
    Last edited by Syclone0044; 02-21-2005 at 08:04 PM.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by 496ws6
    sorry i wont..

cuz i cant i only own a firebird formula that im going to put a big block in lol
    hence WS6

oh yeah its going to be a lil built but im thinking about using a 75 or 100 shot for some fun with forged pistons and rods for now.
    Hmmm you better be careful with your next words here because I already believe, mainly from this post, that you have absolutely NO IDEA about much of anything. Here is a tip, if you are trying to BS and sound like you know about thing you do not, you better be a good researcher or people here will tear you apart.

Have a nice day

His sig from another post...

89 Firebird Formula-496 ci with t56-6speed with 3.73's or 3.42's should be in the 10's and maybe some happy gas/89 Ford Probe GT turbo-2.2 turbo stock with boost leak ran 15.4 have t3/t4 turbo,full exhaust,fully ported intake and heads with 5-angle valve job and zombie chip should be in the 13'sto 12's on stock tires.

Is it just me or does reading posts from people who take no time to capitalize or punctuate give anyone else a headache?

Thumbs down

Sheesh I try to give a guy props for his car and he sh1ts all over me,

You know what? F u c k you buddy! Show me something that runs and maybe I'll care. I am ashamed that I even replied to this post in the first place offering you jack-sh1t.

Woah what a jerk. Maybe he doesn't know that he's not the only one with a trans am ::EDIT:: firebird not trans am around here...camaros are better anyways I would taken you up on your offer for sure! Anybody think this is another one of our tools that comes and goes?
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

junk mx6 no rly
    WOW

everyone calm down i was just playing around about the not giving you a ride thing thats what the (............) were for lol oh and for those of you who dont think that i know what im doing keep thinking that i know what im doing i just didnt decide to do this 1 day ive alreay got the motor and the BBc headers from hooker and the motor mounts. all i need is the rear end.
    wow everyone needs to chill oh yeah and the puncuation thing i dont really care if your worried about that then thats what school papers are for.

Im pretty sure Josh's Syclone would eat the amateur's ride anyways ....This guy doesnt know **** about it...hahahaha
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

i only own a firebird formula that im going to put a big block in lol hence WS6
    A big block firebird is not a WS6.

Do you know anything about engine combo's at all or did you overhear a guy one time talking about how he cracked some cast pistons or something? 75-100 is not much for a BB that is in good shape. All that aside, you should consider some of the other parts before just throwing things at it.

i know what im doing i just didnt decide to do this 1 day ive alreay got the motor and the BBc headers from hooker and the motor mounts. all i need is the rear end.
    I don't know who told you what, or at what roller rink but you are going to need a few more parts than that big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by SMS 1
    Here is a tip, if you are trying to BS and sound like you know about thing you do not, you better be a good researcher or people here will tear you apart.
    I forgot to tell you I might be one of them

BTW: Just how do you plan on reaching your goal displacement of 496ci anyway? Really, I want to hear this from YOU
    Last edited by SMS 1; 02-22-2005 at 07:30 AM.

oh yeah and the puncuation thing i dont really care if your worried about that then thats what school papers are for.
    Keep telling yourself that fry guy at Burger King is a respectable profession as well....

junk mx6 no rly
    uh a 454 bored .60 over and stroked final stroke to be 4.25" with a bore of 4.310" oh yeah if you would of took the time to know me you would know that i dont like to use nitrous im not that way.also i know that 100 isnt much for a bbc seeing as my 305 tbi motor can handle a 100 shot with stock internals.also the car isnt called ws6 for the type of motor its called ws6 because the suspension & rims and tires thats why they have ws6 350 tpi's and ws6 305tbi's,

wow still tension/and when did i say anything desrespectfull to him i was jus kidding/man
    Last edited by junk mx6 no rly; 02-22-2005 at 05:21 PM.

Da*n you F-Body guys are funny I think I am going to build up an 81 301 turbo powered camaro with a ws6 package from a newer body style. and its gonna have one T-top.(I don't car about the passanger they can buy there own). And to think I thought the mustang guys were nuts. I think you are both equal. Lets let the guy build his car and bring it out when its done..until then good luck with the project..sheesh just my 2 cents which nobody asked for so can I get some change...

junk mx6 no rly
    ok mercury not good enough to be a lol ford LOL thats bad

a 454 bored .60 over and stroked final stroke to be 4.25" with a bore of 4.310"
    OK, so you do know Just checking to make sure you weren't reading a brochure for the 8100 Vortec or something.

Couple other things though, your words . . .

cuz i own a firebird formula that im going to put a big block in lol hence WS6
    Then . . .

the car isnt called ws6 for the type of motor its called ws6 because the suspension & rims and tires thats why they have ws6 350 tpi's and ws6 305tbi's
    Partially correct. I remember Ram Air WS6 (TPI 5.7L) but no TBI 305. I believe the TBI boat anchors had pretty much exited stage left by 1995 altogether. WS6 wasn't even available until after that and was among other things, primarily a suspension/wheel package which you got right.

im thinking about using a 75 or 100 shot for some fun with forged pistons and rods for now.
    Later . . .

oh yeah if you would of took the time to know me you would know that i dont like to use nitrous im not that way.
    Hmmmmmm.

BTW: If this actually does come to fruition and is not a pipe dream of some sort happy traction hunting. With that kind of assumed torque you are going to litterally glue the tires to the track to launch it anywhere near the 10's on stock (well at least DOT approved) tires unless you have an auxillary rocket pack sticking out of the hatch Or is this rear end you speak of also a fully tubbed 4link? If so it's still not a WS6 though

Sorry but I am really quite bored right now and haven't battled anyone for awhile
    Last edited by SMS 1; 02-23-2005 at 07:58 AM.

I had a Firebird Formula WS6 305 TBI, WS6 was just a suspension and wheel package. I did manage to get the car in the low 13's.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI
    I had a Firebird Formula WS6 305 TBI, WS6 was just a suspension and wheel package. I did manage to get the car in the low 13's.
    I must admit to being a little shakey on that one (the TBI thing) but if I recall correctly WS6 didn't show up until 97 or 98 And I sure as hell don't remember ever working on a 305 TBI one. Then again maybe I just never saw one

I still have it in my driveway with the ws6 centercaps still on it
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.