BCM Cruiser

2000 4l60e Transmission For Sale!!

I have a trans out right out of a 2000 Z28 SS Camaro. Has 22,300 miles and comes with a deep aluminum pan. Asking $400.

might be interested in it --i go through these things like a fat kid and cake
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

hummmmmmmm. Auto or manual

Dan
    Headers are in with no Catz and the Electronic Borla Plate is a GOD!!!

Why is it for sale?
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

BCM Cruiser
    I should have posted more info. Last weekend I pulled it out of a mint 2000 Z28 SS camaro show car. My buddy is parting out the car to put an old school drivetrain in it. I gaurantee it to work perfectly!!!
    It is a 4l60e Overdrive with With only 22,300 original miles, a TCI deep finned aluminum pan, temp sensor installed in pan(no gauge included) and a transgo shift kit professionally installed.

Did you change the converter? if not is the stock included and how strong did you go with the shift kit?

Dan

BCM Cruiser
    The stock converter is sold to a friend. The trans in not included. The shift kit is very mild. No u-joint snapping shifts or anything like that. Let me know, This is gotta go!

BCM Cruiser
    Sold to y2kws6!!

Quote Originally Posted by y2kws6
    Did you change the converter? if not is the stock included and how strong did you go with the shift kit?

Dan
    dan i have a stock verter you can have for 20 bux --it has 14k on it it came out of the tranny i just put in my car and dan you can get a 4l60e from all the junkyards in town with a waranty for 500$ I just bought one 4mo ago from auto paradise
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

Tim I bet the problem with all the trannys youve gone through (3-4 clutch packs burning up) is your 2.73 gears and high stall... read on LS1tech.com about that, numerous issues , don't take my word for it you know these things better than I do, but your gears seem extremely significant to me. Did you have all these failures when you had the stock converter?
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

BCM Cruiser
    Trans gone. Smooth transaction. Thanks y2kws6.
    Remember, If you want that thing to fly, I still have those other parts! Then you can fry more trany's!

Np, Good doing business with you. Time it's all good, but thanks for the heads up for next time.

Dan