Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

So I'm commin home from water street last night

then some dude in a new mach1 pulls up on me -does a few loser fly bys
    so i finally give in to his bs own him like 8 times BADLY and the fool wouldnt give up We went from every speed --and every speed I was spinnin like mad --what a dork it was Yellow so if you know him laugh at him
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

Good job Timmay!! I saw some tool in an 05 GT going about 90 last night...god those cars are BTW, what were you doing down there?? That is the 18-21yr old hang out!!
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

I like the 05's
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

whats car is that? never herd of it.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I like the 05's too. I didn't like them at first...but they are growing on me. I saw a white Saleen on e-bay and almost ruined my keyboard........with drool.

'nuther 05 fan
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

the 05 is very very FUGLY --they copied the 70 mustang and those i always thought were ugly and plain looking even when i was a ford guy. they should of did the 65-68 fast back.
    I hate retro retries,and ford isnt the only one --look at the new charger by dodge Theres another beaut.The gto was a big disappointment WTF.
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

Quote Originally Posted by JC00SS
    Good job Timmay!! I saw some tool in an 05 GT going about 90 last night...god those cars are BTW, what were you doing down there?? That is the 18-21yr old hang out!!
    Eh -One of the brawds I've been dateing wanted to go down there.I forgot how lame it was down there.

'05 mustangs and '04 mach 1's make me want to vomit. Although a wheel upgrade would help big time. Ford had a good thing going with the '03-04 cobras and should've left it alone.
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

Quote Originally Posted by turbogarrett
    Ford had a good thing going with the '03-04 cobras and should've left it alone.
    That's a damn good point - I didn't realize the 03-04 Cobras are finished and no new ones will be made Real bummer because it is the coolest thing Ford has produced IMO.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    That's a damn good point - I didn't realize the 03-04 Cobras are finished and no new ones will be made Real bummer because it is the coolest thing Ford has produced IMO.
    The 06 cobra will be better in every way!

And even if you don't like the 05 mustangs, you have to admit that they look better then the 05 camaros!

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX

And even if you don't like the 05 mustangs, you have to admit that they look better then the 05 camaros!

ZING
    -Tyler

BTW, what were you doing down there?? That is the 18-21yr old hang out!!
    I was thinking the same thing...I'm 24 and feel old on Water St. . Too damn crowded most the time anyways for my liking. Common to see a few cheesedicks driving around there at night trying to show off their rides.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Hey not to totally and completely go off-topic (whoops), but despite my like of the 03-04 Cobras I must admit their stock 1/4 mi times were surprisingly slow (low 13s at 108-ish is what I have witnessed most often). With this talk of the 05 Mustang being in the high 12s factory, does that mean the 3 Valve 4.6L N/A actually somehow runs faster than the FACTORY STOCK 4.6L supercharged DOHC? If so - how?? I'm just wondering (obviously the 4.6 Supercharged DOHC is much faster in even lightly modded form).
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX

Well the camaros are kinda like the thunderbirds were for a while.but when they do come back they will be bad ass--Just did some research on the new zo6 That is one bad mofo for sure --By the winter of 2006 there will be a ton of 600+ hp zo6s out there--I must own one dammit! The car is just that unreal

Quote Originally Posted by lotsals1
    Just did some research on the new zo6 That is one bad mofo for sure --By the winter of 2006 there will be a ton of 600+ hp zo6s out there--I must own one dammit! The car is just that unreal
    now your comparing a car that no back seat and costs another 20 grand
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    Hey not to totally and completely go off-topic (whoops), but despite my like of the 03-04 Cobras I must admit their stock 1/4 mi times were surprisingly slow (low 13s at 108-ish is what I have witnessed most often). With this talk of the 05 Mustang being in the high 12s factory, does that mean the 3 Valve 4.6L N/A actually somehow runs faster than the FACTORY STOCK 4.6L supercharged DOHC? If so - how?? I'm just wondering (obviously the 4.6 Supercharged DOHC is much faster in even lightly modded form).
    Well i like the 04 cobras -I've even ran a few modded ones at the track--and I talked to a guy for like a hour in stageing "busy night" he actually hunted me down to ask me what i did to my sled. he was runnin like 12.20 it was a nice car --it had some bad ass rims on it with a cool offset --but he was cool-lmao first thing he said (what shot you runnin) i said none he didnt beleive me so i popped the hatch showed him the emty bottle holder and the taped end of my line.That was the night i had plug wire issues all night --my best that night was only like 11.6 -i'll never relocate my coil packs again-the next week i went on my bald dr's and ran 11.55 on a 1.7 never the less not all mustang guys are f-body haters -i really liked the 04 stang body style -It had much better lines the 05 looks like a mustang grande did back in 70 just blah

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticGTX
    now your comparing a car that no back seat and costs another 20 grand
    Well the cobra is fords best -and who cares about the rear seats wtf does that matter its not like they weigh anything and I never used the 2 in mine --If the f-body was still avail. you bet you azz the ss or ws6 would have a similar motor --since they are redoing it the zo6 is all gm has to offer -and for what that car is the price is very right. That car will top speed right with the s7 and those run half a million- so since its gms only car in that platform they went after not only the medium but the high end and suceeded -That car has hats off on the engineering side--
    its not relying on boost to make its power
    Last edited by lotsals1; 02-13-2005 at 06:17 PM.

The 05s are growing on me to say the least BUT the backseat in that car is a JOKE! I couldnt sit in the back and put the drivers seat in a normal driving position. It was pathetic, they should have just made it a 2 seater unless you are putting kids in the back.

PARALYZER
    Wait til the spring. At GLD you will see 05 Stangs running 13.6 to 14.1.
    300 hp from the factory is not a lot. Just a lot more than the GT ever had.
    GT's will still get slaughtered a lot.