Hybrid View

'nuther 05 fan
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

the 05 is very very FUGLY --they copied the 70 mustang and those i always thought were ugly and plain looking even when i was a ford guy. they should of did the 65-68 fast back.
    I hate retro retries,and ford isnt the only one --look at the new charger by dodge Theres another beaut.The gto was a big disappointment WTF.
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

Quote Originally Posted by lotsals1
    the 05 is very very FUGLY --they copied the 70 mustang and those i always thought were ugly and plain looking even when i was a ford guy. they should of did the 65-68 fast back.
    I hate retro retries,and ford isnt the only one --look at the new charger by dodge Theres another beaut.The gto was a big disappointment WTF.
    dont hate the 70's

haha jk
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Quote Originally Posted by BlueZ114
    dont hate the 70's

haha jk
    I like the 69 and the 69 shelby if they did a 69 shelby version -i might like it --the car just has no lines but its just my .02
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

The way i see it the zo6 is worth every bit the price-when you compare the cars it can whoop ass on--hell from the show room it most likely will be a 10sec car and a hell of a road america car if not the . If i had the money i would jump on one ssmike would be in heaven

Quote Originally Posted by lotsals1
    I like the 69 and the 69 shelby if they did a 69 shelby version -i might like it --the car just has no lines but its just my .02
    how cant you like the 70's when they're almost the same as the 69? exception to the side scoops on the 69? but the shelby is a different car.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueZ114
    how cant you like the 70's when they're almost the same as the 69? exception to the side scoops on the 69? but the shelby is a different car.
    Well i dont really like either --but that lil scoop breaks the rear quarter up a lil --on the 70 the rear quarter just looks to empty and has no lines --the shelby is not a different car its a 69 stang with much better lines , gt500kr I think and has better tail lights and bumpers and grill as well as the scoops