and have your car's picture taken by the Wagon.

I have some new equipment this year and I want to shoot a bunch of cars this spring/summer. Please PM me or post in here if you would be interested.

Heres what would go down...we can meet up and then scout a place or in some instances the location will be pre-determined. We will shoot a bunch of images (actual number would vary). Then I will download the shots from my camera at a later date, most likely a day or so later and retouch/color correct any that need post processing. I will save them all to a CD and get them to you for you to do as you wish. I can get you in contact with an online printer that does FANTASTIC enlargements, up to 20X30" full color matte/glossy. This would be a lot of fun and perhaps a great way to get a lot of nice shots together for next years calendar! I would archive all the images that I shoot to make sure some high-res shots exist for future use...

for my time, I just for a monetary contribution since I pay for all this equipment with my own money and use my time shooting.

This could be alot of fun and I look forward to shooting some awesome rides come spring!

Here is my equipment list:

Nikon D70 Digital SLR 6.1 megapixel effective sensor
Tamron 28-200 lens
Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens
Zenitar 16mm fisheye lens

Sandisk Ultra II 512mb compact flash cards (2)
Promaster 72mm Circular polarizing filter
Kenko close-up filter attachment
Velbon "grounder" 555 tripod

Post Processing:
Mac G4 w/ 1.2 GB RAM
Apple Studio Display 21"
Photoshop CS
Lexar Compact Flash card reader

THANKS!