Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dead Forum or what??

So where are we gonna stand this spring/summer with f-bodies??? How many people are gonna be representing for the f-bods??? what kind of times we expecting?? Chris, Tom, Yoo, Tim you steppin it up or what??? Chris going to the darkside?!??

If everything goes nicely (money-wise) I should be representing somewhat for the LT1's, with Basic bolt-ons and then some

Last edited by SlowStee; 02-07-2005 at 03:11 AM.
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

I am picking up my 1999 Trans Am this week. Black, chrome wheels, t-tops, grey leather, auto, and it has 44,000 miles.. I don't know how soon the mods are going to be bolted on because insurance is going to bust my balls for a bit..
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Get stroked! Size does matter... is all i can say for my plans

Im not making an speculations for "times" at this point All looks good on paper so far... but reality is always a different outcome It "should" drop into the competitive field with some of our more faster mustang counter parts...

I will not jinx my self anymore
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    i can't afford to keep up with the big pockets of Tommy Gun here. So i was selling a TON of stuff off the car. oh well

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWZ
    i can't afford to keep up with the big pockets of Tommy Gun here. So i was selling a TON of stuff off the car. oh well

Chris

Deep pockets HA HA NOT, especially after this project
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Total honesty. If I can afford to keep my car, I wont be able to do what my plans were so.......modding is almost out of the question.

I would like to do some old school mod days again and maybe a cookout once we close on our house in 17 days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula
    Total honesty. If I can afford to keep my car, I wont be able to do what my plans were so.......modding is almost out of the question.

I would like to do some old school mod days again and maybe a cookout once we close on our house in 17 days!!!
    Your pretty well set with mods anyways....Man i think I would be sad if you sold the Formula....I guess toms the only one who has somethin goin
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)

I would like to say that i will have my cam in before spring, but I also have a baby due in may so hopefully i will have extra money to finish. It would be really nice to win the lottery right now!

Stock bottom end H/C LT1 404RWHP

i stripped my 91 rs and bought a 91 z28 convertible. i'll be stuck in the 17's with the civics of the world this summer...damn 305 automatic.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

My plans for the winter is to let it sit and get dusty. Then come summer, I need to finish (ok start) the tuning/prom burning. I'd also like to replace all the suspension and maybe some subframe connectors. But we'll see how the money goes...

1991 Z/28
    \m/(>.<)\m/
    2006 Impala

Got Kicked OFF The Track A B4C Z's Avatar
    Hey....

1998 Black on Black Regal
    2010 Black on Black Denali

Quote Originally Posted by A B4C Z
    Hey....
    Forgot your an LS1 guy now

Vixen TA
    I plan on simple things this year. I have a sound system being put in next week. A Hood this spring and air/lid for function, BMR brace, custom FRC...that's it for this year.

Maybe some drag tires/wheels for the track.

Senior Member..now yer posting! chargedformula's Avatar

i have been mainly investing in tools. my funds are down at the moment because i got laid off. i did however buy an electric cutout. sure its not going to give me crazy power but it will make it sound cool when i want it too. i decided this year that im gonna do an awesome burnout at the track and let her rip. either im gonna get an awesome time or the rear is gonna blow out and i will have an excuse to buy that 12 bolt that i have always wanted.
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    BBK headers, BBK throttle body, Borla catback, ATI procharger @ 8#, 42 lb SVO injectors, OBDI conversion
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

Quote Originally Posted by chargedformula
    i have been mainly investing in tools. my funds are down at the moment because i got laid off. i did however buy an electric cutout. sure its not going to give me crazy power but it will make it sound cool when i want it too. i decided this year that im gonna do an awesome burnout at the track and let her rip. either im gonna get an awesome time or the rear is gonna blow out and i will have an excuse to buy that 12 bolt that i have always wanted.
    Ive only seen one guy with a Formula like that...And thats the guy who works at UPS in elm grove...

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar

Don't worry about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinZ

Don't worry about it.....

Hey now that some kind of new-fangled can opener or sumting? Regardless lets not waste that quality can of soda!!!

yup, that would be me. so where do i know you from?
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    BBK headers, BBK throttle body, Borla catback, ATI procharger @ 8#, 42 lb SVO injectors, OBDI conversion
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

Quote Originally Posted by chargedformula
    yup, that would be me. so where do i know you from?
    I drive the OTHER Formula at UPS... Talked to you a few times

oooooh ok. i have the famous window problem now. my drivers side window started going up real slow until one day it just quit. im still not sure if i want to do that myself or just pay the dealership to do the hassle for me.
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'