Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    18.. 19 in july

guess im the youngen
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Spoolin 6

Im game for cruisin

Im game for cruisin just let me know

69Chevelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin 6
    Im game for cruisin just let me know

Cool, what kind of car do you drive

Ryan

Spoolin 6
    86 Regal T Type

69Chevelle

Thumbs up

That’s kick ass, is it modified at all???

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin 6
    86 Regal T Type

*cough* old school *cough*

lol jp man...the more the better!
    1968 Camaro 383

Spoolin 6
    I have some bolt-ons nothin to major, its 19 yrs old thats old man, old school is were its at.

19 I will be 20 in july
    Last edited by Spoolin 6; 02-16-2005 at 11:22 PM.

I got a 75' Firebird thats slightly built, my nae is Nick and I'll be 25 on june 18th, Iam currently trying to sell trade my car but I think I'll end up keeping it cause there are no bites on it, but let me know if you guys get togther for anything, Iam def down to cruise with some classics! HOT DOGG!

Quote Originally Posted by nickz_28
    june 18th

mines the 19th....

we'll have a b-day cruise!!! haha
    1968 Camaro 383

No doubt, good idea korndogg, I know that the 18th is a saturday, we gotta get something togther earlier than that though, but we should do it. We gotta get the other old school rides all togther and hit up some pavement and show the rides off.

is a 87 Gta fair game? i'd be up for a cruise... she's just a year younger than the regal

BlkBeauty96
    How bout a '63 Dodge Polara or a '69 Cornett?

I know there dodge, but what'd ya say?

BlkBeauty96, its dosent matter what it is, if its mopar,ford,chevy,honda ummmm wait thats too damn far, no honduhs. But yeah all old school welcomed. I use to have a 94Z28 that I would have considered old school now cause it would be 11 years old. Old school, any school, all school. I must be a 24yr old reject cause now Iam just rambling and rambling on and on and on all by myself. Iam sitting here tlaking to myself, the sound of the keys bumpin away is so soothing ya know? later!!!!

BlkBeauty96
    BlkBeauty96, its dosent matter what it is, if its mopar,ford,chevy,honda ummmm wait thats too damn far, no honduhs. But yeah all old school welcomed. I use to have a 94Z28 that I would have considered old school now cause it would be 11 years old. Old school, any school, all school. I must be a 24yr old reject cause now Iam just rambling and rambling on and on and on all by myself. Iam sitting here tlaking to myself, the sound of the keys bumpin away is so soothing ya know? later!!!!
    LOL... u don't ramble... to much. Jk, yeah old school is old school. I'm just more of a chevy gal myself... but my whole family is a dodge.

so when are we gonna get this cruise rollin? i think we should have mroe than one... i mean we ought to go on a honduh hunt.

wait...whose idea was this??? oh yea..mine...

lol jp but yea i was pretty much thinkin anything from like....79 and earlier i guess....
    1968 Camaro 383

oh shoot, i was hopin to get in on this.... oh well its all good

dont worry about it man...you can come. im not gonna exclude anyone......well i cant say anyone cause yea....i dont want tons of new cars commin either...
    Last edited by Korndogg; 03-04-2005 at 10:07 PM.
    1968 Camaro 383

BlkBeauty96
    Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg
    wait...whose idea was this??? oh yea..mine...

lol jp but yea i was pretty much thinkin anything from like....79 and earlier i guess....
    o ok i c how it is... the '60s to OLD SCHOOL for ya?

what? too oldschool? im confused
    1968 Camaro 383