Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ok cool man.... cause i like rolling with some class and she's old as i can go besides the '57 belair my dad and i split between ourselves.... cept she's got the 235.... might not keep up haha

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    thats cool...bring whatever you want...its a cruise...not a race

you know what im sayin though right? im just sick of riding with new cars all of the time.
    1968 Camaro 383

yeah i gotcha there

korndogg I didnt see the harm in sayin that other old school enthusists should join in on a cruise, it wasnt orignially my idea and never said that it was. I think it would be a great time to get older muscle out on the road togther. Iam sure you understand what Iam sayin here...

My work travel should slow down a bit after the 4th of July. If I'm around and WIS-DOT ever gets my title back to me, I'm in. Hopefully the new project is running when this happens (even if it's not show quality). I'll keep an eye out for this cruise and see if I can join in.

Speaking of old school, did you know that the NSRA is bringing their 1st national event to State Fair the weekend of July 15th? Even though the NSRA is 1948 and older, this show is open to 30 year old and older cars (1975 and back). I'm working the gate Sunday and already registered. Now this should be 'old School' for ya.

Current project is a ’65 Malibu
    Others in the coral are ’39 Ford Tudor & 2- ’37 Chevy’s
    It doesn’t get much older than that.
    Real Rides Are Home Built.

well...Its about that time. If anyone is up to it, even a couple people, we could get something going. Let me know if any of you wanna do it.
    1968 Camaro 383

Post whore
    I might be game. As long as you dont mind a 30 yr old & another stang. bluez114, what year is yours?

hey rodder, is there any word on how many cars theyre expecting for the NSRA show? I heard it's going to be huge, but havent heard how many cars yet. Hope there's more to see/do than the Good Guys show.

Rat_Patrol
    I'd be interested, as long as nobody makes fun of my slopar...

and everyone agrees to cruise from 110 pump to 110 pump, lol.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat_Patrol
    cruise from 110 pump to 110 pump, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by u_say_go
    hey rodder, is there any word on how many cars theyre expecting for the NSRA show? I heard it's going to be huge, but havent heard how many cars yet. Hope there's more to see/do than the Good Guys show.
    Haven't heard on a number. I'm registared as #2, so that isn't a good clue to how many. I used to see around 2,000+ at the Kalamazoo show.
    Last edited by drrodder; 06-12-2005 at 09:46 AM.
    Real Rides Are Home Built.

Post whore
    Just curious, is this cruise going to happen this summer?

I was kinda hoping so but it seems like everyone is so damn busy all the time.
    1968 Camaro 383

Rat_Patrol
    I dropped an intake valve a little while back that wrecked all sorts of **** but should be back in business this weekend.

Let's do this!

edit: Let's do this in an area where the cops will not hassle us, ie west of waukesha.