Thread: sweet regal

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

sweet regal

Hey Keith when are you gonna get yours in the 8s looking like this?

Just kidding, you always pull that one on me, I had to reciprocate at least once

This is an awesome car; is this the mini tubbed 8 second TR we heard about in the summer that ran at GLD?? I remember hearing someone say a Wisconsin TR went 8s at GLD and I said "Who the hell was it??"

This car is incredibly awesome; the engine bay looks as clean as a factory concept car.. I only have 2 questions.

1.) What did the magazine article mean about "Regal Limited purists"?? Is the Limited Turbo a rare car or something?

2.) I saw this article in Barnes and Noble about 4 months ago, but suddenly everyone is talking about it just this last 2 weeks - did I miss something?
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    Hey Keith when are you gonna get yours in the 8s looking like this?

Just kidding, you always pull that one on me, I had to reciprocate at least once

This is an awesome car; is this the mini tubbed 8 second TR we heard about in the summer that ran at GLD?? I remember hearing someone say a Wisconsin TR went 8s at GLD and I said "Who the hell was it??"

This car is incredibly awesome; the engine bay looks as clean as a factory concept car.. I only have 2 questions.

1.) What did the magazine article mean about "Regal Limited purists"?? Is the Limited Turbo a rare car or something?

2.) I saw this article in Barnes and Noble about 4 months ago, but suddenly everyone is talking about it just this last 2 weeks - did I miss something?

Jim is the guys name, he's from Jansville.....It is the nicest, cleanest, best executed Turbo Regal I have ever seen. ANS did the motor, its got enough in it to run mid to low 8's, I saw it run low 9s just taking it easy at the BOP thing at the Grove last year.

The Turbo Limiteds are fairly rare, a little over 1000 made, they have the up scale bench seat interiors and most have all the outside chrome trim and stuff.

Hey Josh....If you ever see me color sanding and buffing the INSIDE of the quarter panels in the trunk like he did, you'll need to put me in a straight jacket and put me away for a long time...... Hmmmm, Eights with a stock block, heads, intake and headers.....I just don't see that happening but who'd a thunk 10 years ago my 13 second GN would be running 12s now.....
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    Doesn't look much like an eight-second car inside, does it? Credit Lauer for keeping things in the spirit of the original design with his low-key approach to safety and display of data.
    Riiigghht.... LOW KEY...
    Like that CAGE inside the car isnt a dead give-away that it Might, have a bit 'o power......LOL!

I wish I could see that car in person....

It is so damn clean, and NEAT inside and out...

That is one AMAZING car........ Wow!
    Last edited by Brian98GTP; 01-15-2005 at 09:28 PM.
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    All I can say is WOW!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Keith, all we need to do now is Pray that Jim S. doesn't get ahold of this car...
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by GRNDNL
    but who'd a thunk 10 years ago my 13 second GN would be running 12s now.....

Um, yea sure.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    that has to be the sexiest Regal I have ever seen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

I guess he is from town here, although I haven't seen it out and about yet.?? I think it's the same guy who last had a red 3rd gen tubbed out Trans Am with monster meats in the back.
    Last edited by som2002; 02-15-2005 at 02:42 AM.