Hi, I haven't been on the site in probably 3 months; I logged in today finally and set aside a few hours of time hoping to hit the New Posts and catch up on everything I missed. I read 1 P.M. and clicked New Posts and it said I Last Logged In 3 minutes earlier and said No New Posts available.

Now it seems I'll have to sift through each forum and manually search out all posts since I last logged in which has to be sometime not long after the KOTH was over. Bummer....... Is there any way to reset that time for me to give it another shot?

Thanks,

EDIT: Using FireFox 1.0 in case that's relevant. Maybe this open source crap doesnt set cookies properly
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Eh dont feel bad IE does the same exact thing. You need to be careful with the way you work on this site since the upgrade! I know it's been brought up in the past, just don't think Andy figured it out yet

I feel better already knowing that someone else can appreciate my frustration! Next time I'll try clicking the New Posts right away and see if I can get away with it.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

LOL. I have to click the new post button IMMEDIATELY or I wont get any posts to show.

Glad to see you back Josh.

Smile

Thanks Scott

Rex Kramer - Thrill Seeker

I'm with Yoo, I have to click on "New Posts" right away, or I get nothing.

!M!
    '73 Datsun 240GNZ (Buick Grand National engine)
    '98 Superhawk 996 V-Twin
    '02 S-10 Crew Cab
    Superhawk Chopper (Build in progress)