FS: 91 Camaro No Engine

I think i'm going to sell my project car. Had big plans for the car but I have too many projects right now. The car is a 91 Camaro RS, set up for a v8, but has no engine. There are many things that can go with the car if you want for an added price. I have a mufflex full exhaust system with Hooker super comp headers, 4" full exhaust with flowmaster muffler, etc for extra. What comes with the car: 5 speed trans, rear end has posi and 4:11 gearing, very decent interior with a non cracked perfect dash pad, rim/tires(2 sets probably), and quite possibly tokico illumina shocks/struts brand new in box(5 way adjustables). Anybody looking for a rolling chassis that hooks up and goes straight here it is. Oh it has subframe connectors also. Make me an offer. This is the car in my sig and here are more pics:

go to www.cardomain.com/id/loud91rs for more pics
    Last edited by loud91rs; 12-23-2004 at 03:54 PM.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    That'd be badass with a carb'd BBC in it Someone's gotta want it!!

How much $$$$$$?....
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNDNL
    How much $$$$$$?....

ditto.

Well I guess it all depends how much of the car you would want, i.e. the tranny, headers, exhaust, and all that good stuff. Would you guys want it so you can just put an engine into it? It doesn't matter to me much. I don't know what to ask for it for that reason. Tell me what you want and maybe make a resonable offer, you won't hurt my feelings i promise lol.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

i actually would prefer to have somebody take pretty much all the parts with the car. if somebody is serious they came come take a look anytime and i would probably be able to set up a nice package deal for a very very good price so i can start on my new project.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

so the price is?
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

$3500 obo will take everything i have for this car home. i could part it out for way more but i just need money for the new project. this car comes with many extras and will make a great project. please shoot me a price if this one is too high b/c i'm willing to negotiate.
    Last edited by loud91rs; 12-24-2004 at 09:12 PM.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

UWILLUZ
    how much do you need to get out of the 3rd gen. the 4th gen will be a cleaner looking drag car, but the 3rd gen would be easier to do your swap idea into.

i went over all my bills and yeah this car does need to go, i can hardly afford to store all of these cars, much less work on my new project. this car is a great project for a sbc or bbc screaming powertrain. remember it comes with headers, exhaust, aluminum radiator, autometer gauges, dual gauge pod, 2 sets of rims/tires, one with drag radials for the rear, cowl hood along with stock hood, brand new tokico illumina shocks/struts(5 way adjustables), 4:11 posi rear end, strong t5 tranny, etc. just drop an engine into it and start tearing up the streets! i forgot to mention that i swaped in a carbeurated 350 into this car, but left all the stock wiring, and all you would need to do is find a computer to control the engine electronics, but the power windows and locks, gauges, etc all work w/o the computer. has an electric fuel pump also.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO