Garage Sale, couple things gotta go.

Ok, first on the list is my dads light bar from his old plow truck. Its a custom build wrecker light bar. It has 2 spots forward, 2 spots rear, 1 each left and right ally spots, 4 rotating warning(2 speeds), and 4 flashing warning. With it is the relay/switch box with backlit labels in a custom wood holder. In the wood holder there is also a cobra CB(2' mag mount included) there is also a 4 switch relay box for other accessories (one of them turns on the little light attached to the stand). New all of this would run upwards of $1250. My dad wants to get rid of it so its going at $700 obo This would be great for anyone that plows already or just wants some really bright lights. For about $100 you could buy red lenses for it if your into the volunteer fire fighter thing or something like that. I know the pics suck so if your interested let me know and you can come look at it or something.
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

Next on the list is a brand new hardley used muffler from a 98 BMW R1100R motorcycle. My uncle took it off his bike when it was brand new because the saddle bags didn't fit with it. I guess its pretty price new, like $400 because its BMW. Not sure what else it will fit or anything. If you want it make an offer (hint Ill let it go pretty damn cheep)
    Kevin

And now to my stuff. I have the stock aluminum spare tire for a 3rd gen camaro. This was a rare option, hard to find. Its never been used or inflated. Comes with the jack, rachet/handle, and an inflator(in rough shape not sure if it would inflate it or not) My car had the RPO code for this, yet when I got the car it wasnt there. Took me a while to find one, and then I dicided to relocate my battery to the spare tire well, so I guess I dont need it now. Im looking to get $75 or it will be going on ebay.
    Kevin

Last on the list is a Pete Jackson gear drive. I had it on my car for less than 1000 miles. Sounds mean as hell, I loved it. Unfortunatly my knock sensor hated it and constantly retarded timing and made the car run like crap. There are ways around that, but I didnt want to deal with it so no I got a comp cams chain on there. New this go for about $150 out of summit, but just for the member of BCM $100 takes it.
    Kevin