realoldspower.com ?

Tonight I went to BW3's off HWY 100 and parked right by a very clean appearing silver Cutlass(mid 80's) that had a www.realoldspower.com decal on the back window that was quite large. Car looked stock but had a W-31 decal on the decklid, even though it was dark outside it looked pretty nice. Anyone know who it is?
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Ive also seen that car before recently and a few years ago. If I am right this is the same car that I saw for sale a year or two ago at the Amaco station on Grange and Forest Home. It was all stock no stickers Chrome Mirror(s) and 1 missing center cap but real clean.
    1985 MONTE CARLO SS
    2 Chevrolet 1 Pontiac 2 Oldsmobiles

That was probably Joe, yeah that car is clean. I know him from ROP. He and his brother were part of our Caravan to Norwalk OH last year for the Olds race. I got a set of headers from him.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Ahh...I remember that silver Cutlass off Grange and Forest Home, that was a winter ago or two....very clean, I noticed it was undercoated pretty thick, not sure if there was some rust por-15ed or what, but she appeared in very nice shape, kind of bare bones option wise. What *real* Olds motor is in it? . Stock or something fun?

Seeing a clean Cutlass makes me want to get one even more.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

I used to work with him actually. Doesn't he have a really old yellow cutlass too?
    -Tyler

That I don't know. He did mention that some headers I got from him came off a 69 Cutlass I think.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now